Daily Question: Thurs. Sept. 3

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatever is on sale. I have always had thin hair and no matter how much I pay for shampoo or conditioner it stays the same so I don't spend a lot of money anymore.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby uses Head and Shoulders....

I use whatever is on sale LOL. I like Pantene, and even the NN ProV conditioner.... But I'm not brand specific.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I am using herbal essences. I got a thing in the mail for 10 free bottles and I really like the one kind I got. After this bottle, I am switching shampoo, I have been using the same one for too long. Once a week I use a clarifying shampoo by Regis. It is a little more expensive (about $18 for the bottle) but it lasts a long time.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been using Garnier, but I've been looking for a new one. I have naturally curly hair, so it's really touchy.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It changes from month to month. Right now it's an organic shampoo by Seora made with dead sea salt,
. My mom got it for me because I told her that her hair smelled nice,
. Before that it was John Freida's Brilliant Blonde Volumizing which I was a fan of.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

sounds interesting....
with natural veggies or flowers my friend?....
this can be found on internet my friend?...
Yup, natural oils, flowers and herbs. My current favorite is rosemary.

You could probably find a decent recipe on the internet. I sort of invented mine from a book on making your own soap. I had a basic shampoo bar recipe and you can add things depending on what you want the shampoo to do.
I believe the first book I started with was "The SoapMaker's Companion" (hard to remember since I've done so much I barely read the recipe anymore
) and i had some good basic instructions.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I normally use solid shampoo pucks like Godiva & Go Green from Lush. One shampoo puck saves 3 regular shampoo bottles from going to a landfill- and I think they smell better and can be more cost efficient too!

On occassion I use Suave's Clarifying Shampoo when my hair gets a little oily.

As far as conditioners go, even though I'm a die-hard Lush fanatic, their conditioners just aren't thick enough for my hair, so I like Herbal Essence and Pantene....their formulas work better on my hair.