Cute. Damn Cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scott77777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Re: Squirrel. Yeah, there were actually three of them. Two are on the bird feeder, which you can't see in the picture (where Tiki has her attention)...the third just sat and watched me take pictures.

Below:

And the favorite perch...Tiki loves to be cuddled and she'll insist on being picked up. When she's on my chest, she'll go right to sleep. (Not me pictured, of course)

scott77777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
His formal name is "Lexington" but we call him "Kiddan."

Sometimes it gets confusing, since Tiki is a kitten, but "Kiddan" is an adult, so I use Lexington to keep things clear...

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can see my cats going crazy over the sqirrels
I am sure your cats would love to get one of those for lunch

Scott like always , great pictures
. Keep them comming

lynx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Before you mentioned it, I could tell you were an expert at photography. Those are great shots, love the pink blankey shots

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know why I didn't see these pics before, but Tiki is so beautiful!

Is that a T-Mobile Sidekick I see next to the computer? We are thinking of getting one.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! Any new pics of Tiki & Kiddan? I need my fix..

scott77777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ACTUALLY -

One of the publishers I'm working with is doing a book on cats and I've been asked to supply photos.....sooooooo....Tiki and Kiddan might be international superstars! Since the images are needed for the book, I can't post them.

Here's Tiki's favorite new hideout, though:

Don't ask me how she gets up and down -- BIG jumps. She's always looking for new places to explore.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for replying so quickly!!
CONGRATS about supplying pics of ur two gorgeous cats for a book! Yeah, u might have to start charging for paw autographs soon.
So u can't share ANY more pics? Not even ONE? Wow... Be sure to tell us the author's name, the title of the book and when it will come out so we can buy it just to look at ur pics..

I KNOW what u mean about cats getting to HIGH places!! My cats LIKE to be on something HIGH like refrigators, curtain rods, etc.. Here's a link to a thread I had posted with pics of my cats in HIGH places..http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ghlight=pamela

PLS let us know when u can start posting pics of Tiki & Kiddan again. Sniff.. Sniff..
I think I'm going thru withdrawal! Also, I'll have to tell my two boys that they cannot see any new pics of Tiki.. Sigh..

Congratulations though!! IT shows how TALENTED u are with ur camera(s)..

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your kitty is so cute,Great pictures you are a natural.... Not to be nosy. May I ask what happen to your baby?

scott77777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Very funny cats, Pamela...

Oava -

She is a feral kitten that was outside for many weeks before we found her. She was very sick. She had feline herpesvirus, a chronic respiratory infection and/or some sort of eye ulcer. When we first started seeing her, she would run behind her mother, sneezing. She was the runt of the litter.

One day I came outside during the summer and she was in the parking lot, dehydrated and apparently dying. It was a VERY hot day. We thought we'd have to put her to sleep -- thinking she was too sick or would be blind from the eye infections -- but the veterinarian was able to clean her up and after a few weeks of medication, she was much better. The eye ulcer actually looked worse before it looked better, but my mother, girlfriend and I took turns taking care of her.

Now she's the best cat ever and my little favorite.

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is so lucky you came into her life that day. She is such a cutie...She is also great cat to take pictures of. Thank you for telling me about your baby....

scott77777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The BIG Jump

Bored On A Snowy Day

(incidentally, that abandoned shack behind the complex is home to many of our ferals, some raccoons, and orginally, Tiki).

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!! Adorable pics! THANKS! I got my fix of Tiki.. Now let's see how long I can go with this fix..

scott77777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's a little daredevil.

She even did it without a net!!!

scott77777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise