Currently Having A Few Health Issues

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello my friends:wave2: I cannot thank you enough for all your kindness and moral support. Well, I am at home since yesterday improving slowly but surely. I still haven't recovered the full strength of my legs but I'm able to walk by myself for several short periods a few times in the day.

It's good to be back home but as you must guess Cucumella's absence is still difficult to accept. Family and friends want to offer me a kitten but I'm not ready yet. It is Cucumella I want and need and that would not be fair to a new kitten. Perhaps one day if a cat not too young is in need of a home then I may be ready to offer him/her my care and affection accepting his/her personallity.

May the New Year bring you many blessings, good health and happiness.:redheartpump:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello my friends:wave2: I cannot thank you enough for all your kindness and moral support. Well, I am at home since yesterday improving slowly but surely. I still haven't recovered the full strength of my legs but I'm able to walk by myself for several short periods a few times in the day.

It's good to be back home but as you must guess Cucumella's absence is still difficult to accept. Family and friends want to offer me a kitten but I'm not ready yet. It is Cucumella I want and need and that would not be fair to a new kitten. Perhaps one day if a cat not too young is in need of a home then I may be ready to offer him/her my care and affection accepting his/her personallity.

May the New Year bring you many blessings, good health and happiness.:redheartpump:

golondrina golondrina - How wonderful to know that you're home safe on the eve of the new year! Doubtless everyone here on TCS wishes you the best of health in the coming year - we're so very happy to have you back!
moozoom2.gif

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm also happy to see that you are home. Recovery comes in baby steps, so make sure you don't overdo it, and hopefully you'll feel stronger with each passing day. :hugs:

Somehow I managed to not "meet" you until I came across your sweet Cucumella's thread, and I'm sorry it was sadness that allowed us to meet, but happy to have made your acquaintance.

I understand how empty your home must feel without Cucumella. It will take time, but someday another kitty will most certainly find its way to you. :catrub:

Happy New Year. All the Best for 2018.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

I understand completely, don't rush. You will know when the time and the cat are right. So glad you are home and doing so well, we were all very worried. May each day of the New Year be filled with contentment, opportunities, peace and abundance. Happy New Year!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So glad to hear you are back in your home! and *PRAYERS* ongoing for your recuperation, regaining of strength, and all best wishes for the 2018 year.
I am also heartbroken for your loss of beautiful Cucumella, though she is close and watching over you, I hope you believe this as well, and you will be reunited in due time. So many of my own beloved ones, feline, human and other, wait up there for me, so I know so well that feeling. When it is the right time, I believe Cucumella will be instrumental in your sharing the love you have for her with another needy and deserving cat.
Do you do anything in the way of a tribute or memorial to her? I have always made a memory book and sometimes a memorial plant is planted for my beloved ones. Sometimes I also have gotten a piece of jewelry that reminds me of that beloved one.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear you are back in your home! and *PRAYERS* ongoing for your recuperation, regaining of strength, and all best wishes for the 2018 year.
I am also heartbroken for your loss of beautiful Cucumella, though she is close and watching over you, I hope you believe this as well, and you will be reunited in due time. So many of my own beloved ones, feline, human and other, wait up there for me, so I know so well that feeling. When it is the right time, I believe Cucumella will be instrumental in your sharing the love you have for her with another needy and deserving cat.
Do you do anything in the way of a tribute or memorial to her? I have always made a memory book and sometimes a memorial plant is planted for my beloved ones. Sometimes I also have gotten a piece of jewelry that reminds me of that beloved one.
:grouphug::hearthrob::redheartpump::grouphug2::heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Just stopping by to wish you all the best and let you know my *PRAYERS* continue to be with you. I hope you are improving daily in strength and wellness.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave2:Hello my friends, many thanks for your good wishes and concern. All is well for the time being according to the results of the blood analysis I have periodically. I'll have to be patient during the next 6 months until the anticoagulant treatment is finished and until I hopefully recover the full strength of my legs.

I'll be in touch.:redheartpump: