Currently Having A Few Health Issues

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Folks, thanks so much for all your kind messages. Unfortunately I'm still in hospital for a few days. A couple of extra problems are keeping me here: liquid accumulation in the left lung and and embolia toujours in the left lung. I'll be writing more fully when I'm back home hopefully in the course of next week. I tire easily just now so I'll leave you for now. Best wishes to everyone.:redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats to a very deserving member on your 2017 TCS Pawsitive Purrson Award. :clap: I hope you are feeling better so you can come home for the holidays. Sending more prayers and special thoughts your way. We need you in the Games & Fun thread, miss you. :hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi my friends, it 's so comforting to know you are there. Things are slowly but surely progressing. For the moment I'm still in hospital and not certain that will be home before X'mas since I'm still too weak to walk on my own. It seems that it is thanks to the fact that my heart is unusually strong for a person of my age that I have survived all the inconveniences of a serious operation. The treatment for the Trombosis in my right leg and the Embolia in my left lung will take 6 months! but I will be treated for this at home once I leave the hospital which hopefully will be in the next few days.

I take this opportunity to wish you all a very peaceful and Merry X'Mas and may de New Year bless you with the realization of your dearest wishes.

Love.:wave2::redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi my friends, it 's so comforting to know you are there. Things are slowly but surely progressing. For the moment I'm still in hospital and not certain that will be home before X'mas since I'm still too weak to walk on my own. It seems that it is thanks to the fact that my heart is unusually strong for a person of my age that I have survived all the inconveniences of a serious operation. The treatment for the Trombosis in my right leg and the Embolia in my left lung will take 6 months! but I will be treated for this at home once I leave the hospital which hopefully will be in the next few days.

I take this opportunity to wish you all a very peaceful and Merry X'Mas and may de New Year bless you with the realization of your dearest wishes.

Love.:wave2::redheartpump:
golondrina golondrina -- you are one of my favorite members here at TCS and I wish you all the very BEST! *PRAYERS* and healing thoughts of wellbeing going up, and out, to you -- hope you are able to have your holidays at home while you rest, recuperate and recover. Know we are all thinking of you and praying for you! :heartshape::vibes:

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm kind of late to this thread but I just wanted to say get well soon. It's a shame that you'll have to spend Christmas in hospital, but I'm sure they will take the very best care of you. We all miss you and we wish you a speedy recovery.

Love and hugs, purrs and head-bumps from all of us.

:heartshape::grouphug2::catlove::catrub:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:I just saw this today. I am so glad you are doing so well.:bliss: We miss you very much.:sniffle: :heartshape:Congratulations on receiving the richfully deserved 2017 TCS Suppurrtive Furriend Award. :party::jive::party2:Warm wishes for a Happy Christmas :gift: :santa: and a Merry New Year.:party3::musicnote: :dunce: Hope to hear from you again soon,
Love from Gypsy, Scott & me.:touched: :hearthrob::redheartpump::bouquet: :hugs::catlove::vibes::vibes::vibes: