Currently Having A Few Health Issues

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave2:Hello my friends, many thanks for your good wishes and concern. All is well for the time being according to the results of the blood analysis I have periodically. I'll have to be patient during the next 6 months until the anticoagulant treatment is finished and until I hopefully recover the full strength of my legs.

I'll be in touch.:redheartpump:
golondrina golondrina - This is great news - and it's wonderful to see you posting again! You've been in my thoughts and Prayers, and I've no doubt that you'll make a quick and complete recovery!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave2:Hello my friends, many thanks for your good wishes and concern. All is well for the time being according to the results of the blood analysis I have periodically. I'll have to be patient during the next 6 months until the anticoagulant treatment is finished and until I hopefully recover the full strength of my legs.

I'll be in touch.:redheartpump:
This is very good to hear, golondrina golondrina and my *PRAYERS* and thoughts of wellbeing are ongoing for you. Do let us know how you're doing or just check in to chat if you feel like it.