Cosmo'S Baby Picture! Cuteness Warning!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Cosmo is home!!!!!!! Ellyn pick up her little boy yesterday afternoon and he stayed in his new home for the first time last night! I hope he had a good trip and likes his new home, I haven't heard from her yet about how he is doing, but I am sure he is doing fine. I am sure it was hard waiting so long, but I hope he was worth the wait!
Ellyn, I hope you had a nice trip home, I hope cosmo didn't cry the whole way (which he probley did!) Did you get to show him off at work? I bet they liked him, he is much cuter in person then the pictures!
Thank-you so much for the card and Celeste loved her present, that was so sweet of you to do! It was great to see you again, I hope we can meet again some time, and remember, we want lots of little Cosmo pictures, it's up to you now to post them (I hope you do better then I do at getting them posted
) Good luck and I hope he is a good boy!
Oh, I'm so happy.
Little Cosmo is growing up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, who said that Ragdolls had "sweet, melodious voices, and seldom make a sound?" Cosmo has an amazing set of lungs on him! We had a quiet trip home though, and he has taken over the house. I did manage to post 2 photos in the Breeders Corner yesterday. But today, every time I go into to Photobucket to resize more pictures, it disconnects me! Talk about aggravating - it takes ages to load my pictures and now I can't seem to post them.
Cosmo stayed in his room very nicely on Friday night, but discovered that he can squeeze under the door (the previous owner had very plush wall to wall carpeting which I replaced with wood floors, so there is "space" under all the doors - Cosmo literally pulls himself under!
I tried to put a big towel under and he proceeded to pull the towel into the bedroom and crawl out anyway! He is just too funny. Fortunately he and Molloie are all ready bonding. Sophie is not happy, but much calmer than I expected her to be. Well, I shall try to post photos in the furpicture room, but I will probably get disconnected if I try to resize!

teetee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Inbandcats!
Congrats on having Cosmo at home! My raggy cried the entire 2 hrs drive home from the breeders. His voice is only getting louder as he gets older.

Enjoy your time with baby furball, they are just so cute when they are babies. I will be looking for more pics of the adorable little guy.