Cosmo'S Baby Picture! Cuteness Warning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Icey won't cover hers either, the nasty little girl! I can't wait for you to see your boy again, what a little doll! I hope you like cats sleeping in bed, these guys ALL sleep in bed with me already at 6 weeks and have been since they could climb up![/quote]

I wouldn't have it any other way! Cosmo will just have to claim his own spot!
Mollie and Sophie seem to have worked things out - for their comfort, I might add. My comfort is of no concern to them, and I am just dumb enough to let them get away with making their own bed and letting me lie in it! Okay, so you have five kittens - how about Icey, Dante and Honey - please don't tell me that you have them in bed as well....

Mollie has definately made it clear that she will not use the Cedarific for her #2's. She is using the bathub...grrrr....so it looks like little Cosmo will have his own, personal litter box!
Sophie and Mollie can keep the big box with their litter, so everything will work out!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I wouldn't have it any other way! Cosmo will just have to claim his own spot!
Mollie and Sophie seem to have worked things out - for their comfort, I might add. My comfort is of no concern to them, and I am just dumb enough to let them get away with making their own bed and letting me lie in it! Okay, so you have five kittens - how about Icey, Dante and Honey - please don't tell me that you have them in bed as well....
!
Honey has slept with me since I got her and was pregnant with Celeste. I used to just say "time to go to bed" and she would come running, she usually sleeps on my pillow or head. Ice will some times, but she is more of a snob and wants all the attention or none. For now Dante' is confined perminently to his cage, he sprays and tries to get out side all the time now. I am also trying to get him bulked up some, with the advise of a fellow breeder, I am going to try and show him. So I want him to put on more weight, being a tom he is lean. For the most part he didn't sleep in bed though just on the floor by me like a dog

Mollie has definately made it clear that she will not use the Cedarific for her #2's. She is using the bathub...grrrr....so it looks like little Cosmo will have his own, personal litter box!
Sophie and Mollie can keep the big box with their litter, so everything will work out!
What kind do you use? I can try and get him used to it before placeing him with you, I only use cederific because I like the smell, that is the only thing I like about it, it makes such a mess! Being young enough, he will re-adjust to yours any way, I think. But I will try to change a box for him with what you use, if you like.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! They're so cute! I would love to have one..

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Honey has slept with me since I got her and was pregnant with Celeste. I used to just say "time to go to bed" and she would come running, she usually sleeps on my pillow or head. Ice will some times, but she is more of a snob and wants all the attention or none. For now Dante' is confined perminently to his cage, he sprays and tries to get out side all the time now. I am also trying to get him bulked up some, with the advise of a fellow breeder, I am going to try and show him. So I want him to put on more weight, being a tom he is lean. For the most part he didn't sleep in bed though just on the floor by me like a dog

What kind do you use? I can try and get him used to it before placeing him with you, I only use cederific because I like the smell, that is the only thing I like about it, it makes such a mess! Being young enough, he will re-adjust to yours any way, I think. But I will try to change a box for him with what you use, if you like.
You know, I NEVER smelled any spray when I visited you - and no kiity poops either. When Mollie or Sophie makes a big one, you can practically smell it from the outdoors! There is no way that I would even have known that you had one cat in the house, let alone 3 adults and 5 little mitten kittens!
Don't worry about switching litter. I like cedarific myself. I am hoping that once I give Cosmo his own litter pan, the girls will decide that they want to use that one as well.
When are you thinking of showing Dante? Don't forget the cfa show on 7/7...or are you going to show in at a Tica show?
PSHow id your black kittie doing - I just can't remember her name, just that she was lovely and pushed open your door!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You know, I NEVER smelled any spray when I visited you - and no kiity poops either. When Mollie or Sophie makes a big one, you can practically smell it from the outdoors! There is no way that I would even have known that you had one cat in the house, let alone 3 adults and 5 little mitten kittens!
Don't worry about switching litter. I like cedarific myself. I am hoping that once I give Cosmo his own litter pan, the girls will decide that they want to use that one as well.
When are you thinking of showing Dante? Don't forget the cfa show on 7/7...or are you going to show in at a Tica show?
PSHow id your black kittie doing - I just can't remember her name, just that she was lovely and pushed open your door!
I haven't any show in mind right now, I just want to get him to one, and it will have to be pretty close to me right now. I don't have him registered cfa either right now only TICA so that is what it will have to be.
That was little Dora. She is really mad at us, we took the plastic off the door, the one she made holes in to get out, it has very heavy screening and since dante' is in his cage he can't help her rip it, so it is just her working on it, and she can't do it
It's almost as think as chinken wire, we will fix them
So she is mad she can't get out any more. (she was spayed at 31/2 months)

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a few recent pics of lnbandcats baby cosmo. Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen!? I am going to have a heard time turning him over to his new mom when the time comes
He is almost 9 weeks old!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leslye, thank you so much for taking these fabulous Cosmo portraits! He is so beautiful - I can't believe that I have to wait another month to get that little jelly belly boy!
look at that face - look at those eyes - look at those tiny little mittens on him!

I know all of your little mitted ones are beautiful, but I do have a soft spot all ready in my heart for dear little Cosmo!
My personal countdown will begin as soon as we set a date!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosmo was neutered yesterday and will be going home soon! I will Ellyn tell you when, I don't want to spoil it for her, since he will be her kitty and not mine any more
but it is soon! I will even try to get a nice new picture up of him today.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess my batteries are dead, again! So I can't get any new pics today up of him, I will get new batteries and take some tomorrow of him.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwww!
He is precious! What a cute little fluffball! It must be hard to wait!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a gorgeous baby!
He should be going home soon, right?

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

What a gorgeous baby!
He should be going home soon, right?
Cosmo is home!!!!!!! Ellyn pick up her little boy yesterday afternoon and he stayed in his new home for the first time last night! I hope he had a good trip and likes his new home, I haven't heard from her yet about how he is doing, but I am sure he is doing fine. I am sure it was hard waiting so long, but I hope he was worth the wait!
Ellyn, I hope you had a nice trip home, I hope cosmo didn't cry the whole way (which he probley did!) Did you get to show him off at work? I bet they liked him, he is much cuter in person then the pictures!
Thank-you so much for the card and Celeste loved her present, that was so sweet of you to do! It was great to see you again, I hope we can meet again some time, and remember, we want lots of little Cosmo pictures, it's up to you now to post them (I hope you do better then I do at getting them posted
) Good luck and I hope he is a good boy!