Constantly vomiting kitty !!!

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sunlion, thanks for putting my mind at ease. You are right, I must give him time to get over everything that has happened to him in the past few days. It's just so easy to panic.

They never did find out what had caused his illness, and I guess we never will know. We heard that Bengals are a little prone to gut disorders, so maybe that is it, I don't know. I just hope this is the last we see of the illness.

Thanks for all your help, everyone !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

immortalflower

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a thread! i was hanging on your every word to find out if your cat was alright!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonia - I was gone for a while and just read about Mozzie and his ordeal! WOW!! I hope that he is doing OK now?

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for asking. Yup, our little Mozzie is doing fine...at least his health seems to be. He still sleeps alot,compared to how hyper he used to be, but is eating fine and has put on weight, so maybe his metabolism needs to adjust to the wieght yo-yo effect, other than that he is so much better, thank goodness. That was a very scary couple of days, and I am so glad he's got over his infection. The only thing now is his behaviour, which I shall post about on the Behaviour forum, but in the past 24 hours, he has developed a fear of just about everything that he was fine with and even played with before, like brooms, and curtains. It's all very strange. Anyway, thank you so very much for your concerns and help. Thank goodness there are places like this that people can come for advice and recieve much support in our desperate times.

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia