Completed Signatures - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a signature for lauren_miller:

I hope you like your signature. I had some trouble finding a celestial theme, but I think the sig came out well despite that. Your kitties (and Berry!) are gorgeous and it made working with their photos a joy. I truly enjoyed working on your signature and so I hope you like it just as much as I do.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is another one for lauren_miller.

I agree with Alison, it was had to find a space/celestial background. I loved working with those 3 beautiful animals. Pandora and Hurley are so cute! I hope you enjoy the signature.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd really love a special signature for Charlie, our FIV+ foster kitty that needs a home.

This is the picture I'd like used (crop it however you want!) :

...and more than being about Charlie, I'd like the siggy to be educational about FIV+ kitties - something like

FIV+ should not be a death sentence! I'm lovebug Charlie, just look at my smile! Did you know that FIV cannot be transmitted casually? Now that I'm neutered, if I live inside even with other cats, it's very unlikely they'll get FIV from me! To learn more about FIV+ kitties, please read this! http://www.bestfriends.org/theanimal...e/cats_fiv.cfm

Whatever will fit - but you get the idea. And I can always post the link in a line underneath the siggy picture, that last sentence doesn't have to be in the pic - in fact, it's probably better if it's actually a link now that I think about it.

Background isn't important - maybe some hearts or something colorful to draw attention.... on the other hand, I want Charlie's big smile to stand out if you can.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Either way works fine, but you might get a faster response posting in the Signature Request thread instead of Completed Signatures.
Obviously wasn't paying attention - that's where I thought I was posting.

But THANK YOU EITHNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now all I have to do is remember how to turn a picture into a link.....

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a really simple one for laceface:

I'm out of the habit of making sigges but Ringo and Lennon were just so adorable I couldn't resist
especially how they sleep with the playstation controllers....

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is one for laceface:

I went with a music theme on a blue background for you. As soon as I saw the sig was for your boys, the music theme came to me. I figured that would be okay since I am assuming they were named after members of the Beetles. And, as requested, the blue background. That was easy for me as blue is one of my favorite colors and I tend to use it frequently. I think the signature came out really well and I hope you like it also. If not, I can work something else up...

Ringo and Lennon are absolute doll-babies. Their pics were really easy to work with and the fact that they're adorable made playing around with the photos and GIMP a cinch. I really had a good time making the signature. I hope you enjoy it as well!

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys!! I saved all three, and will most likely rotate through them, I love them all, and can't choose! Thank you for all the compliments on my boys- they are my babies!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is one for CatMom2Wires:

I had so much fun making this signature. I love your little wirehair kitties! They are just so cute
! And, Felix isn't too bad himself (he's pretty adorable, in fact). I hope you like the sig -- I definitely enjoyed making it!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Kailie and the Nifty Nine:

I hope this sig is okay for you. I loved making it, but, let me tell you, you can't adopt any more kitties -- there's no more room for them on a signature
! I wasn't sure what kind of background you wanted and so I just went with something simplistic. And, since I like blue, that's what I settled on! Either way, I hope it brings some brightness to your day. Enjoy it!

And, once again, welcome Pria. Welcome to the Nifty Nine!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh hun, thank you SO much! I LOVE IT!
It is so nice to see Pria in there with all of our other kids.

Ok, no, no more kitties.
I promised Dana I wouldn't go into the double digits.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I hope you like it, I deliberately made Joey look crazy. I think it looks a bit crazy to me, I hope you like it. It was hard to make Google look crazy so I didn't really bother
I hope it's within regulations, it was when I saved it but I'm not sure.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is one for capt_jordi:

I had some problems working with my program this evening and so if this isn't what you're looking for, please let me know. But, aside from whatever issues I had, I think it came out looking pretty good. I hope you like it as well!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you both so much! I love the lime green one Alison! And I love the pattern on the background Jazzy! I saved them both!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OK, Ruth. Here is the signature you requested:

I hope you like it, I don't think it's the best I've done in my opinion but I still hope you like it. I haven't been on PSP8 because I recently restored my computer. I hope you enjoy, I loved working with your kitties. Harvey is so cute! I hope you don't mind, I changed a few of the photos with others in your album, I hope that's OK.

Hope you enjoy,
Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

Status
Not open for further replies.