Completed Signatures - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! This really means a lot to me
My husband and I both got tears in our eyes when we seen it. Thank you again.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I`m not sure where everyone is up to so I`m just going to work backwards. Still haven`t got everything back on my laptop but I`m working on it

One for Starryeyedtiger
Thankyou soo much!!! I love it!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just noticed that Samurai's siggy isn't the same size as what Linny posted, even though I didn't change the size and uploaded it as is. Does anyone know what could have happened?

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I just noticed that Samurai's siggy isn't the same size as what Linny posted, even though I didn't change the size and uploaded it as is. Does anyone know what could have happened?

I think that happens sometimes if you load it from your computer. Try saving it again and put it in photobucket and use the image code from there.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I think that happens sometimes if you load it from your computer. Try saving it again and put it in photobucket and use the image code from there.
That's what I did, Linny, but it's still not loading the size the way it should be.

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

You have your photobucket set to resize all images, thats why the original was small too

Change the options using these:
If Photobucket is resizing the pix I uploaded (which seems to be the case), it's not because I changed the settings, Eithne: it appears that it's done automatically now. I noticed they changed their formatting, and I'm not getting the hang of it. You can't copy & paste like you used to be able to. I tried following your instructions, but every time I do change the settings, they automatically revert back to the original settings that Photobucket has it set to. I've tried several times and am getting nowhere. I guess I'm doing something wrong.

ETA: I tried changing the settings again, and I noticed that what comes up on the screen doesn't even look the same as the images you posted, Eithne.
And I can't show you the differences, because I don't know how to post an image like you've done.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

BelongsToEvie
The bigger one

For TCS

Oh wow... WOW!!! I just... Words can NOT express! That is SO amazing!!

And fast!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!

They are both so perfect; so much more beautiful than I had ever envisioned!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Tiffany, would one of these do till somebody who's a bit better at this makes another?
Those are just beautiful, Jamie.
Thanks so much!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mimosa

Dixie Darlin

and congratulations to you both

catching up on the others this week, things have slowed down for me somewhat so I will have more time now

Status
Not open for further replies.