Completed Signatures - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I added the names and made it small enough that you can keep the text about the dogs and other animals as the way you have it now is oversized

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe when siggys are complete the person who they were made for could be PM'd just because I noticed LaRussa last week said that she was waiting for a signature but hadn't heard anything I posted a reply saying there was one waiting for her but not sure if she checked the thread again?!

I know I don't check in here often enough and I had a siggy in here that wasn't requested! (Thanks again, Laureen!)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Maybe when siggys are complete the person who they were made for could be PM'd just because I noticed LaRussa last week said that she was waiting for a signature but hadn't heard anything I posted a reply saying there was one waiting for her but not sure if she checked the thread again?!

I know I don't check in here often enough and I had a siggy in here that wasn't requested! (Thanks again, Laureen!)
you're welcome again. the PM is a good idea - i've started doing that when making 'unasked' for sigs like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.