Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh Tammy this mess starts at the top

1. Who are the goofies making up the Questions? J/k

2. Then you got the peeps looking up the answers

3.Then we got all kinds Checking the Answers Love you guys

4.Asking the goofies & others if we have them right. J/k Special peeps

1. Just imagine all us needy people having to look at the questions

2. Drive our selves stone crazy looking at the clues ( back & forth )

3. Then we have to find the answers, double and triple check to make sure who is who.

4. Put them together and feel so glad, it's done, only to see 16 more questions from the you know who's

5. Looking again and again till were pretty much purfect

6. Getting them all together and finding some saying or Quote (this or that)

7. Waiting for Neet to show up when shes good and ready

8. Then to have to vote for a number I hate that. I find it very hard not to know who I am in that list
We all know don't we people that we would rather have the chance to vote for a NAME
Most likely our own

9. And then we tell the winner Congratulation's

10 And we leave tail between legs because we have dang near gone stark raving crazy getting it together, And we didn't even get to vote for a name, preferably our own lol

Who has the worst job we hunters do
But we persevere we feel frazzled but whole and complete so accomplished...

Plus everyone picks on me

But Guys were ready come on with your bad stuff
all you people who want us to suffer were up for it ... Give me a few though I need that mental health appointment. I have been under stress alot

Did I leave anything out ?
Let the games begin
woops wait 1
Lois, I finally managed to read that and semi understand it and now I know why we tease you so much

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Lois, I finally managed to read that and semi understand it and now I know why we tease you so much
Eithne, if you understood that, you are crazy.

I guess you,Nita and I are goofies to BTW.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Eithne, if you understood that, you are crazy.

I guess you,Nita and I are goofies to BTW.

Goofies Love you guys your such a special group you are

You do know I am not what I appear to be don't ya? I am actually a very BRILLANT Scienest and I am doing a Test to determine how many people are smart. And so far I can't get pass myself on that
So I am not counting on a Prize for anything ... But most of you are quit Special

I am going to have to have a Chat with Zazzie shes rolling her eyes again

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Goofies Love you guys your such a special group you are

You do know I am not what I appear to be don't ya? I am actually a very BRILLANT Scienest and I am doing a Test to determine how many people are smart. And so far I can't get pass myself on that
So I am not counting on a Prize for anything ... But most of you are quit Special

I am going to have to have a Chat with Zazzie shes rolling her eyes again
Lois,You keep me laughing my butt off.It's such a pleasure when I've had a rough day/night to read one of your posts.
BTW, thank you for the kind words about us being a special group of peeps.That won't get you the answer,but it was nice to hear.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone hear about Christmas in July well.. I'm makin a list checkin it twice gonna find out whos not ever nice.. I make my list early then by Oh say August I have wacked it way down... Just because no real reason or anything

I've had a rough day/night Is what you said Tammy.. Do you think mine has been a bed of Roses
Having to think up all this stuff ( NOT) But that's Ok laugh at me some more see if I care .. Santa Claus is comin to town lalalala .. I am at the Lab working right now I'll be back

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Anyone hear about Christmas in July well.. I'm makin a list checkin it twice gonna find out whos not ever nice.. I make my list early then by Oh say August I have wacked it way down... Just because no real reason or anything

I've had a rough day/night Is what you said Tammy.. Do you think mine has been a bed of Roses
Having to think up all this stuff ( NOT) But that's Ok laugh at me some more see if I care .. Santa Claus is comin to town lalalala .. I am at the Lab working right now I'll be back
OK, Lois, step AWAY from the computer.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

OK, Lois, step AWAY from the computer.
I am the one that had a rough night Lois. I agree, you need to step away from the puter and not look at it for atleast another 3 hours.