Colloidal Silver usage for cats' health in some occasions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinnan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat! I'm a sucker for torties! Thank you for taking such excellent care of her.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't believe that any US licensed veterinarian would use colloidal silver for anything. It would be illegal to prescribe it for a medical use.

Please read my post before responding next time. Thank you.

It is illegal to offer to sell colloidal silver when associated with any claim of its beneficial use for medical or veterinary purposes.
:scratch: It appears she did, and directly addresses your statement. :scratch:

Your belief is wrong. I can say it right now. Sorry.
IMHO you clearly do not have any knowledge of FDA laws. it is not illegal to recommend to use it... It is simply illegal to make claims for sale. Same thing with natural products that claim to get rid of dandruff and hair loss, or natural supplements, for example - You can not make claims on the stores shelves. There is NOTHING illegal about a Veterinarian saying to a patient that Colloidal Silver would work. Nothing illegal about using the product.
Many, many vitamins and supplements fit the exact same category. Colloidal silver is not an illegal product - let's make that very clear - as you are making it sound like so. It is simply not approved by the FDA, and as so, can not hold claims - SAME thing as any natural supplements and vitamins.
No one is suggesting vets either prescribe or sell colloidal silver. It is purchased by someone who wishes to use it and it is used under the guidance of vet knowledge, and not as a replacement for any other form of traditional treatment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ambermay

I hold your heart close to my chest.
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't believe it what I saw yesterday!!!

It was time in the evening for me to cut up meat for kitties, May was not in the house.

So, I went into the yard to call her to eat her chicken and she was not at the back where she normally is at that time.

Knowing that May is not going out of the property because of her leg - I frowned, deciding that I'll go around the yard and get her.

Then I thought to call first (she often comes running, saving me rounds around the yard), so I did call her.

And then I hear some rustling of the leaves from behind the wall in our neighbors property and there is May hop and jump onto that 2 meter wall and coming down to greet me, all proud of herself.  She is my naughty-tortie, as I often call her.

I couldn't believe my eyes, and though even I'm not quite happy that she started going out again, but this indicated to me that muscles in her leg are well capable of anything now as that before injury, and that she is not disabled in any way, even though so much of muscle tissue was taken out and died away during more than a month of treatments, before I started her on CS! 

That neighbor's place and the other one separated by the wall are safe though.  They don't have animals in there and all my neighbors know and welcome my cats, they love them visiting.  As long as she doesn't go over the gate - she is safe.

And those stray dogs that were roaming our area are long gone now.  We called animal police when May was injured, and they took care of them.

Last edited:

ambermay

Adult Cat
Purraise
Since I started this thread about the usage of Colloidal Silver, I would now like to give an account of my personal experience with CS to all people who read this - people who do not have the time to read all of this thread.

So, in summary is the following:

I found about CS on the internet whilst I was frantically searching for anything else to help my May because she was slowly dying from a huge infected injury to her whole hind leg, caused by stray scavenger-dogs.   (Please - keep you kitties inside if you can.  In where we live - it is not possible unfortunately.)

So, I spent about a month on research and neglected my job due to this.  I was searching almost 24/7 half of that time.

1).   For my darling May I started flushing her deep 1.5 month old wound with colloidal silver proper solution (not less than 500ppm).

The horrible wound was not healing all that time with use of all conventional means.  (Two surgeries were performed on her and we were at vets almost every day.  Every available here drug was given to her orally or/and by injections, her wound was flushed by vets with every available solution like betadine, salines, etc., even hydrogen peroxide was used once in hope to kill this stubborn infection).

NOTHING would help.  She was slowly dying, I was force-feeding her because she wouldn't eat, vets put fluids in her not once, oh boy - you name it what we went through...

Since we started on Colloidal Silver - it took us about 2 times!!! of flushing with it to get rid of ALL resistant infection from that wound and for it to start healing rapidly.  May was eating well since then, she became happy and active - we were full of hope.

This came through for us (thanks to CS).  All the nightmare was left behind since we started using colloidal silver!

Further - about 3 more weeks of flushing and applying CS compresses 4 to 1 times a day until total closure of the wound, during which time May remained happy, playful, affectionate, and she recovered her body!!! (she was almost a skeleton before we started on CS!)

Today my little darling May is alive and well as she has ever been ...  (Happy May, Happy mommy, Happy daddy, happy everyone!)

(Note that this alternative treatment was approved by our vets who saw the results after one day of colloidal silver being used, and THEY stopped altogether ALL further medications and applications of conventional substances.

They made this decision in hope to save a life of my cat because everything else failed, and before they saw the results of CS - they were gently suggesting to me that I'm perhaps to consider of putting her to sleep to stop her suffering.)

Well - guess what - all that suffering stopped after CS was used!

2).  When it was clear to me that Colloidal Silver works (from the time I got my first order) - I started using it myself in every way possible including taking some orally.  (Note - only humans: myself, and later my family and one person from my work.   Mind you - I gave them all the links I had and they researched further for themselves).

After two month of using Colloidal Silver in every way - we all experienced good improvement in some ailments we all had.  NOT ALL ailments as advocated in some links on web, but mainly bacteria/virus related.  Once happy with the outcome - the four of us stopped taking CS orally.  There is just no need.

But as I can conclude - CS is NOT a food supplement.  It should not be used all the time, but used only when needed.

3).  The best use of colloidal silver.

Not to repeat what what said before - I would like to quote Carolina's first response to my question when I started this thread:
I am not sure about DEEP wounds - but I do use 500ppm on all my cats wounds as well as mine - including cat bites, and never got an infection.... I do not use it internally - only externally. I am a believer, and this is 100% my alternative first-aid of choice.
For them, I just drop CS on the top of the wound 2x a day, and make sure I cover the whole wound with it. I separate the hair, so it goes in the skin, not in the hair..... and put the hair back, so if the lick it, they lick the hair, not the CS..... It wouldn't be bad for them anyways.....
For me, every time I get a cat bite: I soak a cotton ball in CS, and put it on top of the bite.... Secure with surgical tape, and sleep with it - next morning when I remove it, it is pretty much healed.

For scratches/deep scratches, I just wipe them with CS.
I will never be out of it

To me, it has been great, I never got an infection, neither has any of my kitties.
BUT - keep in mind: Once the skin closes in a kitty..... bacteria is trapped inside and you are out of luck.... and tha happens fast - they do get abscessed very easily..... so be careful with deep wounds.... if they are closed.... they can get nasty quickly. CS is no magic - it has to get IN the wound.
This was my answer all along, only now from my experience - I also can add that you CAN use CS to flush DEEP infected wounds.
That what Carolina said in this quote works 100%!!!   Externally colloidal silver works magic!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion of all the above - I'd like to state that I'm not advertising colloidal silver anywhere on a web.

I'm not making it, nor selling it, nor paid by anyone to advertise.

I am buying it (and it is cheap here in Zimbabwe) as I stated earlier in this thread.

And I will be using it and will never go short of it if too.

And if anyone will ask - I WILL share my own experience, because the gift is returnable.  I was helped in such wonderful advice and I will help with the same if need be.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe it what I saw yesterday!!!

It was time in the evening for me to cut up meat for kitties, May was not in the house.
So, I went into the yard to call her to eat her chicken and she was not at the back where she normally is at that time.

Knowing that May is not going out of the property because of her leg - I frowned, deciding that I'll go around the yard and get her.
Then I thought to call first (she often comes running, saving me rounds around the yard), so I did call her.

And then I hear some rustling of the leaves from behind the wall in our neighbors property and there is May hop and jump onto that 2 meter wall and coming down to greet me, all proud of herself.  She is my naughty-tortie, as I often call her.

I couldn't believe my eyes, and though even I'm not quite happy that she started going out again, but this indicated to me that muscles in her leg are well capable of anything now as that before injury, and that she is not disabled in any way, even though so much of muscle tissue was taken out and died away during more than a month of treatments, before I started her on CS! 

That neighbor's place and the other one separated by the wall are safe though.  They don't have animals in there and all my neighbors know and welcome my cats, they love them visiting.  As long as she doesn't go over the gate - she is safe.
And those stray dogs that were roaming our area are long gone now.  We called animal police when May was injured, and they took care of them.
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Go May!!! Now you REALLY know she is totally back to her old self!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap: That is quite something! There is no stopping that little girl now :woohoo: I got the picture on my head - and love it!!! :clap::clap::clap:
I am glad those dogs are not there anymore..... Even though I choose to not think what happened to them :indiff: I am just glad to know she can be on the yard and jump to the neighbor's house safely now - whew, that's a relief! :9:

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I started this thread about the usage of Colloidal Silver, I would now like to give an account of my personal experience with CS to all people who read this - people who do not have the time to read all of this thread.
So, in summary is the following:

I found about CS on the internet whilst I was frantically searching for anything else to help my May because she was slowly dying from a huge infected injury to her whole hind leg, caused by stray scavenger-dogs.   (Please - keep you kitties inside if you can.  In where we live - it is not possible unfortunately.)
So, I spent about a month on research and neglected my job due to this.  I was searching almost 24/7 half of that time.

1).   For my darling May I started flushing her deep 1.5 month old wound with colloidal silver proper solution (not less than 500ppm).
The horrible wound was not healing all that time with use of all conventional means.  (Two surgeries were performed on her and we were at vets almost every day.  Every available here drug was given to her orally or/and by injections, her wound was flushed by vets with every available solution like betadine, salines, etc., even hydrogen peroxide was used once in hope to kill this stubborn infection).
NOTHING would help.  She was slowly dying, I was force-feeding her because she wouldn't eat, vets put fluids in her not once, oh boy - you name it what we went through...

Since we started on Colloidal Silver - it took us about 2 times!!! of flushing with it to get rid of ALL resistant infection from that wound and for it to start healing rapidly.  May was eating well since then, she became happy and active - we were full of hope.
This came through for us (thanks to CS).  All the nightmare was left behind since we started using colloidal silver!

Further - about 3 more weeks of flushing and applying CS compresses 4 to 1 times a day until total closure of the wound, during which time May remained happy, playful, affectionate, and she recovered her body!!! (she was almost a skeleton before we started on CS!)

Today my little darling May is alive and well as she has ever been ...  (Happy May, Happy mommy, Happy daddy, happy everyone!)

(Note that this alternative treatment was approved by our vets who saw the results after one day of colloidal silver being used, and THEY stopped altogether ALL further medications and applications of conventional substances.
They made this decision in hope to save a life of my cat because everything else failed, and before they saw the results of CS - they were gently suggesting to me that I'm perhaps to consider of putting her to sleep to stop her suffering.)
Well - guess what - all that suffering stopped after CS was used!

2).  When it was clear to me that Colloidal Silver works (from the time I got my first order) - I started using it myself in every way possible including taking some orally.  (Note - only humans: myself, and later my family and one person from my work.   Mind you - I gave them all the links I had and they researched further for themselves).

After two month of using Colloidal Silver in every way - we all experienced good improvement in some ailments we all had.  NOT ALL ailments as advocated in some links on web, but mainly bacteria/virus related.  Once happy with the outcome - the four of us stopped taking CS orally.  There is just no need.
But as I can conclude - CS is NOT a food supplement.  It should not be used all the time, but used only when needed.

3).  The best use of colloidal silver.
Not to repeat what what said before - I would like to quote Carolina's first response to my question when I started this thread:

This was my answer all along, only now from my experience - I also can add that you CAN use CS to flush DEEP infected wounds.

That what Carolina said in this quote works 100%!!!   Externally colloidal silver works magic!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion of all the above - I'd like to state that I'm not advertising colloidal silver anywhere on a web.
I'm not making it, nor selling it, nor paid by anyone to advertise.
I am buying it (and it is cheap here in Zimbabwe) as I stated earlier in this thread.
And I will be using it and will never go short of it if too.
And if anyone will ask - I WILL share my own experience, because the gift is returnable.  I was helped in such wonderful advice and I will help with the same if need be.
Congratulations on a job well done Nadia - your care for May is a testimony for other parents to never ever give up even when "nothing" seems to work..... Just an example that sometimes, if you look outside of the :square:, there might be something out there to give you hope..... Something that might work out..... As we say in Brazil, Hope dies Last...... You did beautifully, and because of you, your love and perseverance, May is alive and well today..... Thank you, for never giving up on your girl, even when things looked grim and hopeless.... :rub:

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Go May!!! Now you REALLY know she is totally back to her old self!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap: That is quite something! There is no stopping that little girl now :woohoo: I got the picture on my head - and love it!!! :clap::clap::clap:
I am glad those dogs are not there anymore..... Even though I choose to not think what happened to them :indiff: I am just glad to know she can be on the yard and jump to the neighbor's house safely now - whew, that's a relief! :9:
Congratulations on a job well done Nadia - your care for May is a testimony for other parents to never ever give up even when "nothing" seems to work..... Just an example that sometimes, if you look outside of the :square:, there might be something out there to give you hope..... Something that might work out..... As we say in Brazil, Hope dies Last...... You did beautifully, and because of you, your love and perseverance, May is alive and well today..... Thank you, for never giving up on your girl, even when things looked grim and hopeless.... :rub:
I can't put anything better than Carolina just did. :heart2: It's just wonderful - wonderful! - to hear this news about May! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And thank you for sharing concisely the series of events that led to your decision to try CS. :hugs: I'm SURE it will help others.

ambermay

Adult Cat
Purraise
I am glad those dogs are not there anymore..... Even though I choose to not think what happened to them
I know what you mean Carolina.

Here is what I know happens:

We have here very limited places where animals go after being picked up.

Basically it is SPCA and a similar organization called 'Friends Foundation'.

We don't have pounds, where animals are put down after three days or so.

We also don't have no-kill shelters around.

But what happens to picked up strays is the following:

They are taken normally to SPCA vet section, inspected, treated if need be, vaccinated, spayed/neutered.

After that they take long residence in the adoption section (I don't know how long, but perhaps half a year or so...).

Normally if it is an adult animal - they have pretty good chance of being adopted.

People here don't quite like to bother with raising baby animals, they prefer to adopt an adult.

The only puppies and kittens are available if the female came in pregnant or the babies came with mother.

If babies are found alone and are very young - SPCA normally put them down straight away, for they said that they don't have enough staff to nurse them.

I know that because when we found Janie and Johnie (their eyes were just open),

we already had May, and we did not plan to have more than one cat, so my husband took them to SPCA, where that is what he was told that they would put them down for you.

Naturally he brought them back and they are two of our five three year old darlings now.

I hope that those dogs will find good home.

ambermay

Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't put anything better than Carolina just did.
It's just wonderful - wonderful! - to hear this news about May!

And thank you for sharing concisely the series of events that led to your decision to try CS.
I'm SURE it will help others.

Thank you so much LDG for ALL your kind support to us!!!

You are a GREAT help!  

justacatlover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I really need some advice. I realize this is NOT a medical advice site for my cat. But here is my story and I also realize that whatever I decide will be at my own risk. Ok I have a male cat, 13 years old, lives outside. He got bit by a cat 1.5 years ago. Very long story of nothing but anti-botics ect. can kill this STAFF infection he has. We have battled it and battled it. He has lived on antibiotics for the past 1.5 years, steroid shots ect. Ok a friend of mine gave me some silver product that was in a lotion form from a doctor that sells it. Not a vet a doctor. It said it was suppose to kill even the MRSA and all it had to stay on was 5-6 minutes. So I decided 4 days ago to try it on my cats infection as I knew this was my last hope. Well it appears to be working. The red goo oozing is going away and scabs are forming. HERE IS MY QUESTION: I'm concerned as I put this on 2 times a day and feed him at the same time so he won't hurry up and lick it off. Well after he eats takes about 10 minutes..... he starts licking it off. MY CONCERN and QUESTION: He is licking OFF lotion with this Silver stuff in it. I am afraid the LOTION part is going to make him sick. MY question is this where can I buy this that WHEN he licks it off it won't make him sick. Any suggestions as THIS is the only thing that is killing this. He has had this on his tail and above is butt on the top of his back. HE is actually bald back there now. So WHERE can I get this product to put on him that doesn't have the lotion in it? Anyone know? Thanks....

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really need some advice. I realize this is NOT a medical advice site for my cat. But here is my story and I also realize that whatever I decide will be at my own risk. Ok I have a male cat, 13 years old, lives outside. He got bit by a cat 1.5 years ago. Very long story of nothing but anti-botics ect. can kill this STAFF infection he has. We have battled it and battled it. He has lived on antibiotics for the past 1.5 years, steroid shots ect. Ok a friend of mine gave me some silver product that was in a lotion form from a doctor that sells it. Not a vet a doctor. It said it was suppose to kill even the MRSA and all it had to stay on was 5-6 minutes. So I decided 4 days ago to try it on my cats infection as I knew this was my last hope. Well it appears to be working. The red goo oozing is going away and scabs are forming. HERE IS MY QUESTION: I'm concerned as I put this on 2 times a day and feed him at the same time so he won't hurry up and lick it off. Well after he eats takes about 10 minutes..... he starts licking it off. MY CONCERN and QUESTION: He is licking OFF lotion with this Silver stuff in it. I am afraid the LOTION part is going to make him sick. MY question is this where can I buy this that WHEN he licks it off it won't make him sick. Any suggestions as THIS is the only thing that is killing this. He has had this on his tail and above is butt on the top of his back. HE is actually bald back there now. So WHERE can I get this product to put on him that doesn't have the lotion in it? Anyone know? Thanks....
Hi :wavey:
Sounds like some sort of colloidal silver cream or lotion you have there - Getting it pure would be your best bet, as it would be more effective, and also safer for the kitty.... Not knowing what is in the lotion makes it hard to say if it is safe or not for your kitty to lick..... If it was pure Colloidal Silver it wouldn't be a problem, but my question is what is in the lotion aside from the silver....
Can you give more details on this lotion? Name, ingredients? Anything?

Last edited:

justacatlover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have no idea what is in the lotion. :( It comes for an actual doctors office NOT a vet a doctor... What is PURE Collidol Silver anyways? Is it a paste? Liquid what? Can you help. Thanks....

ambermay

Adult Cat
Purraise
I'd be more comfortable using a water-like solution instead of lotion (I don't know much about a lotion silver products).

A true colloid of silver could be the answer in a liquid form (I just recently discovered yet another site which speaks of true colloids vs. ionic silver).

From what I can summon we were using the Ionic Silver Water for May (I still use it for myself with success).

I found nothing wrong with that, as per the whole thread, because even ionic silver has it's benefits too, as many more silver products (I have researched further).

Just a couple of links if anyone is interested:

About Ionic Silver Water:   http://www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=391  - just one of the links.

About true colloids vs. other products from silver:  http://www.purestcolloids.com/mesocolloid.php

(I read about everything form this site, but remember - they also want to sell their product best).  Even though they have a great info and I quite like what is in there.

justacatlover, if it was me - I'd scrub your kitty's wounds with a solution often instead of using lotion.  But please do your own research before you decide to follow what I say, and please - consult with your vets about it too.

Ionic silver helped us and we are happy, but you might get a better product in where you live.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no idea what is in the lotion. :( It comes for an actual doctors office NOT a vet a doctor... What is PURE Collidol Silver anyways? Is it a paste? Liquid what? Can you help. Thanks....
Well, if you read through this thread, you saw how Nadia (Amber May) used it on May. And this post http://www.thecatsite.com/t/239700/...rs-needed-for-feralvrs-perla/150#post_3190444 in another current thread has a link in it to the colloidal silver suspension (500ppm) Carolina uses and recommends. If you're in the U.S., it's easy to order from Amazon.

justacatlover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well I know I could never wash his backside. I have heck just putting the lotion on it. LOL. so therefore, that I can't do.  I picked up some of the water with the silver in it to put in his food. No way would he take it by a syringe so I don't know if I am just spinning my wheels on that as well. I really am at a loss here and have no idea what else to do. This is my last try and saving him. So If I can't beat this this time, I will just have to put him down. This has been a year and a half battle that I didn't want to lose. But I sure am discouraged. :( So to be such a downer but it just feels like I can't win this one. Just a sad catlover. I have lost 3 other cats over the past year to pit bulls that killed them. So this one and his sister is the last that I have left outside. This is why I have worked so hard on saving him.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am royally confused here, I have to say. What "water with silver in it" did you buy? You mean Colloidal Silver? And what concentration did you buy? 500ppm?
You HAVE to apply it to the wound, NOT put it into the water or food- that is how this is going to work. That is how The lotion worked, and that's how colloidal silver works on wounds.... If you want this to work, you will have to use it the way it is supposed to be used, the way it works on wounds, and not the way it is more convenient to be used.... Things don't work that way.... Please, don't just put this on the food and walk away expecting a miracle if this is this kitty's last chance. You were able to apply lotion to its back, you can apply colloidal silver too. Please note: this entire thread was on how to use externally- not internally.
:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:
Also, food for thought.... And I don't know your situation.... But you say you lost 3 cats last year to pit bulls.... This 4 th one is in terrible shape.... Imho these cats clearly can't be outside.... Unless we are talking about a colony of ferals you take care or something..... But if these are your cats, time to bring the remaining inside for good.....

EDIT: Here is another thought: Since this lotion was the only thing that worked, and so far it has done no harm to the kitty, can you find out more from your friend? Can you buy more? It seems that you are able to apply the lotion already.... And it was working..... So it might be a good thing to go back and get some more? Any reason why you can't get anymore?

Colloidal Silver needs to be applied 4-6 times a day on the wound, everyday; you need to really soak the wound completely, every bit of it, those many times to make it work......
You might be able to get by with 3-4times a day, but not less than that.
Your kitty has a serious wound, and this is going to be a process.....
It really works wonders though.....

Last edited:

justacatlover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well we changed the laws in the town over my 3 cats getting killed by the free roaming pit bulls. We had NO ordinances and those people DID have to give those pits to a PIT bull organization in another city and because we wouldn't let up, took them to court and such, they finally moved! YEAH.. So with that said, we don't have dog issues anymore as people get tickets now for letting there dogs roam free. And I call everytime I see one. HA. Anyways, the cat can't come into the house. I have another one that lives in the house and she is 16. So with that said, that is a no go for me. Ok I'm still using the cream on his butt and it seems to not be working very well. But today is the 6th day and I put it on 2 times a day and keep him busy eating his food for 10 minutes to distract him so he will leave it on. I had read that it will kill the staff germ in 6 minutes. So after he gets done eating he licks it all off. I can only get him to eat 3 times a day and the 2nd time he eats he doesn't eat much. He is old. So If I put the water silver on his butt he will lick it off as fast as I could get it on there. This is why this is very frustrating! I called the health food store here and the owner takes in rescue animals and the told me the liquid silver(clear) would help. So I have no idea. This is why I'm so confused as I'm doing everything that I think will help. And yes I can purchase more. But goodness HOW long does this take. 6 days in and it isn't getting much better and he is constantly licking his tale and butt..  :(  I can't put a cone on his head as he can't defend himself if he needs to. We don't have hardly any other cats that come around anymore or dogs. BUT one never knows, then I would be afraid he would run off with that cone on his head and get stuck somewhere in something..... I'm just frustrated this has been a 18 month long staff... Oh the name of the clear water silver stuff I got is....Sovereign Silver Bio-active Silver Hydrosol 10PPM... I am still using the cream too twice a day...

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colloidal Silver - it is important you get Colloidal Silver, not just any silver liquid, is a brown liquid, not clear. It is also very important you get it in the right concentration - 500ppm. Can you buy it from Amazon? Here is the link: Amino Acid & Botanical Colloidal Silver 500ppm
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Can you put the cone on for only 1/2 hour or so every time you treat the wound? Then you remove and let him go.... That would help quite a bit already..... Also, try to treat at least 3 times a day - 4 would be far better.... :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.