coke or pepsi

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where's Sherral? She's a die hard pepsi fan!

BUT COKE IS THE BEST! There is no doubt about it. My #1 favourite drink is COCA COLA!

If that's not available(I've never actually had to face that possibility!
) then I will drink Diet coke with Lime.

I am the Coca Cola kid!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aaaah yes, that diet coke with lemon that was a limited edition........ why!!!!!?????????

i loved it!!!

ellie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A Diet Coke and anything chocolate. It just dosen't get better than that.

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
COKE!!! I drink only coke and absolutely nothing else, not even water. I know that sounds wierd (and it is causing me health problems, but oh well). I'm kind of obsessed with coca-cola. I've been this way since I was a baby. I don't like Pepsi at all. My brother does though and we have had this kind of argument (in fun) going on for years about which is better, coke or pepsi. He loves to tease me about it. I even have a coca cola screensaver on my computer with little fizz bubbles, ice cubes, and coke bottles bouncing around the screen while the song "I'd like to teach the world to sing" (from the old commercial) plays in the background. I love coke!!! (can't ya tell?
)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by georgiagirl8

COKE!!! I drink only coke and absolutely nothing else, not even water. I know that sounds wierd (and it is causing me health problems, but oh well). I'm kind of obsessed with coca-cola. I've been this way since I was a baby. I don't like Pepsi at all. My brother does though and we have had this kind of argument (in fun) going on for years about which is better, coke or pepsi. He loves to tease me about it. I even have a coca cola screensaver on my computer with little fizz bubbles, ice cubes, and coke bottles bouncing around the screen while the song "I'd like to teach the world to sing" (from the old commercial) plays in the background. I love coke!!! (can't ya tell?
)

Can you listen to her!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coke - but diet coke or sometimes, if I want to get high I drink cherry coke

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dont' like either of them... I prefer San São - made by coca cola... but you can't get it here in the uk at all. Good thing I'm moving really

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Always coca cola!! Pepsi is too sweet. If I am stuck in some venue that has a contract with pepsi (like our hospital, sighhhhhh!!!), I can make do but usually, I keep a case of coke on hand.