Christmas Tree?

vibiana

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I gave my Christmas tree away last weekend. There's a single mom with three boys who lives downstairs from me, and I try to help her out when I can with treats for them and stuff. I haven't put the thing up the last couple of years anyway because I just KNOW it will be climbed, and I don't relish the idea of putting it upright over and over again.

I did keep my ornaments, though. It is a white tree and I bought them specially to look good on it. She had her own ornaments, so that was no problem for her.

vibiana

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

He's so funny about it though!! As soon as the lights are plugged up he runs over and lays down under the tree and then just looks up at the lights!! He'll lay there for the longest just watching the lights. The weird thing is that the lights don't flash or twinkle or anything, they're just regular old lights!! LOL
My three love to watch the lights I have strung on my balcony. They don't twinkle, either, but the three of them can watch them by the hour. LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna has been pretty good, but we've had to move the ornaments up a little higher. We caught her knocking a couple down.
One day my boyfriend came home and found an ornament in our bedroom which is on the otherside of the house from the Christmas tree. All we can do at this point is laugh.
I may start investing in plastic ornaments though. Someone else had suggested it to us as well. They said its great as one of their cats ALWAYS gets into the tree so if ornaments fall off, they just pick it up and put it back on the tree.