Chris (Snake_Lady) could use some vibes!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hang in there Chris you are almost there. The worse part of the drive is now over, and as of noon the sun is coming out in my area. Hopefully by the time you get there the sun will be back and the weather will be gorgous. And remember how happy your friend is going to be when she see you.

It will certainly all be worth it...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry couldn't update earlier - got a text from Chris around 1:00ish - she got there safe and sound!
I think she was really beat, because that's all she said, but her friend must have been very pleased and shocked!
She'll prolly be on tomorrow to update.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the vibes worked! I had an uneventful drive..... only critter I saw was a jackrabbit

I'm beat.... couldn't sleep last night....and got back on the road at 4:30ish this morning, getting to my friends at noon. The last 4hrs was long and yucky...rainy snow, then clear, then snow, then rain, etc..... it was blah. I'm going to take a different route home.

The look on my friends face was PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was worth the agony that I'm feeling now for sure.

and I'm really hoping this trip will help me outta my slump, as well as help her out of hers.

I know the last time I went away from all my family (came here last yr), when I came back it was amazing. Mark and I were like newlyweds, my kids appreciated me, and life was wonderful.

I thanked Mark so much for letting me do this

I feel like the luckiest person on earth, being able to have this oppurtunity... I am so grateful and appreciative.

Not sure which day I'll head home, staying about a week or so. Hopefully the ride home is as uneventful, and maybe I'll be able to sleep then

again, I really appreciate the vibes.

I'll post pics when I get home cuz my laptop doesn't like the HCSD cards
it was fine reading the SD card.....just not the HCSD ones.

I'll prolly have better pics on the way back.... it was dark when I was going through the amazing scenery but it won't be when I come home.

Thanks everyone.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again guys..... I'm gonna see if Ruths computer likes my camera, and I'll post pics.... My laptop doesn't like my camera.

Not sure when I'm heading home.... I have clearance for bout 2wks, but we'll see.... I think I may take 2-3 days driving home cuz I am paying for it now....

I found out.......

The bears are hibernating....however.

The moose are rutting.

I didn't see any, and hope I don't. When I leave here, it will be in the morning, so I shouldn't have an issue.

I would like to see some moose or other northern critters.... last time, I didn't see anything till the day I was leaving..... then we hit a moose... later that night, I saw a timberwolf, and jackrabbits.... that was it. We tried to see the dump bear, but the dump was closed when we went..

maybe I'll see a moose on a morning walk....

thanks again for the well wishes....

the trip has already paid off, in that I feel AMAZING on the emotional and mental level....which counteracts the physical issues

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well done for making the drive! I hope you're feeling better physically soon too, and that you have a great time with your friend.
Lucky you for seeing a wolf last time!!