Childhood crushes?

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

How did I forget his name?? LMAO
He was just on some VH-1 show that other day!

misskitty4088

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

I was in love with Eric Estrada when I was a kid. I made my mom take a polaroid of me standing beside the TV when he was on the screen
. I never missed an episode of CHIPS.
That is sooo funny!!!
I was in love with Luke Perry when I was younger. I took a picture of him when was on the tv screen.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
First crushes were Shaun Cassidy (not David...Shaun!), Greg Evigan and John Schneider. I even have John Schneider's first album on 8-track! (I'm SO old!) Then Star Wars came out and I thought it was all about Luke Skywalker, but by the time Empire came out I realize Luke is a wuss and Han Solo was where the action was!
Oh yeah, and then there was the short-lived series Wizards and Warriors and I was SO in love with the bad guy, Dirk Blackpool who was played by Duncan Regehr. (OK, I cheated and looked up the show to find the character's name, but I did remember Duncan Regehr!)

Then I found music, and that was it. Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue), Bruce Dickinson, Steve Harris (Iron Maiden), Steven Addler (GNR), and so many more!

And OMG Amy!! I thought we were the only ones with a "3 Celebrities" list!!!!!!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My first "celebrity" crush was Ryan Walter, a hockey player with the Washington Capitals in the late 70's. I'd cut pics of him out of the newspaper and put them up on my walls.

In high school I was all about Billy Idol (a "safe" bad boy) and Sting. I still
Sting.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

My parents had a "3 celebrities" list, or at least Mom did. On her list were Rod Stewart and Axl Rose

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

You two are lucky; I only have one "get out of jail free" card!! LOL

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

You two are lucky; I only have one "get out of jail free" card!! LOL
Yeah, well...the chances of me meeting, let alone anything else, the 3 on my list are SLIM and NONE.
His are about the same. So it's easy to have a list like that. (My 3 are Trent Reznor, Tommy Lee (the only one I might have a chance at meeting...) and Porl King from the goth band Rosetta Stone. The only one that I know of for sure on his list is Selma Hayak.)

Christy that's too funny about your mom! Rod and Axl - there's an interesting combination.
Although my mother had a thing for the original guitarist for the thrash metal band Anthrax - Danny Spitz. He was a very little man and she said she'd just hide him under her bed!

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yeah, well...the chances of me meeting, let alone anything else, the 3 on my list are SLIM and NONE. :
That's all part of the fun. LOL
I don't think ANY couple would allow each other to have those lists if there was a better-than-none chance! hehe