Chicken Soup For The Soul Cat Food

auntie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, I have had a lot of trouble lately finding an affordable kind of wet cat food that is also of good quality. Chicken Soup for the Soul is $1 per can. It is listed on the website that analyzes cat food (sorry, can't remember the title of that page...?) as "significantly above average". All of the ingredients look great. Just thought I'd mention it, and also ask if anyone knows why on earth the makers of inspirational 90s self-help/cheering-up books also make budget high-quality pet food. Is it a trick?
PS my cats like it! We've just been using the Kitten variety. Our older cat was psyched and the kitten took a couple of days to cheer up after I stopped giving her wilderness, but everything is good now.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you both!! That was an interesting read, and I'm going to try their cat food for sure :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auntie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
CatFoodDB - Cat Food Reviews to help you find the best cat food for your cat

That’s the website about cat food! It’s very helpful. Chicken Soup for the Soul is what Ruby's (my Siberian) breeders use, along with a custom raw diet I can't get involved with LOL. Should have just stuck with her original food instead of all these costly experiments! I still feel confused about the brand, it's like “Guinness Book of World Records Cat Food” or “Babysitter's Club Cat Food” etc etc