Chews?

FredMD

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm careful to use products sourced in Canada or the United States. If I know something's from China, than its not going in my cats' mouths.

Its really funny to watch them play keep-away with the duck foot. Its new to them, so there's a real novelty to it!

I've seen dental wipes, but the ones I've seen were by Cain and Able and you can't use that on cats. Are there others out there?
where did you get the duck feet? And did you give these whole?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
FredMD FredMD - this thread dates back to 2015 and it doesn't seem any of the members are still active. But I see you also posted on another thread that is more current, so maybe you will get some responses through that one! There are a couple of members that posted to it that are still active!!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I wish my cats would chew on chicken gizzard. This is supposedly like a natural toothbrush . 🍗 😺

FredMD

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
~ I wish my cats would chew on chicken gizzard. This is supposedly like a natural toothbrush . 🍗 😺
Yep, the gizzards are really the least dangerous bones-wise and require a lot of chewing. One of my cats loves them but my Maine coon won’t touch em