Celebrity crushes

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

Also, Johnny Depp, I've loved him since I was a little girl... If only he wasn't getting married, I could have had a chance...
He ain't getting married. The tabloids have him "getting married" at least three times a year every year, which gets amusing. He and Vanessa have been together just about 10 years now with no plans of getting married (they're staying together, in a sort of unofficial marriage, though; Johnny doesn't want to kill Vanessa's name. I believe he said that after the beautiful "Vanessa Paradis" adding "Depp" to the end sounds like a flat note. I can kind of see where he's coming from, though... lol)

Yeah, I love Johnny Depp too, lol. Usually I have a fan-crush on some random star every now and then, and then it'll die off and I'll find someone new to obsess over. After Sweeney Todd came out, I fan-crushed Depp for the third time, and I've decided I'm gonna love him forever. It's meant to be, lol. I'm still obsessing over him, which is just bizarre.

I loved Fox Mulder, too. I believe he was my first crush, and oh, how embarrassed I'd get when my sister or mom would make fun. But nowadays when I watch the DVDs, I flashback to the same feelings of LOVE.

I will admit, though, that I once had a crush on Bart Simpson. Shut up.

But hey, going back to Johnny Depp, and adding in Alan Rickman, here's a clip of the two singing in Sweeney Todd! I got a major kick out of bringing my mom to see it, as she LOVES Alan Rickman. I'd been trying to get her to see it since December, and finally managed in March (she can't stand gore). She was sad, though, when my loverboy killed her loverboy (that's what I got a major kick out of, lol)

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

...I loved Fox Mulder, too. I believe he was my first crush...
Oh my, yes. Among TV characters, Mulder is probably the most irresistible -- that bittersweet combination of goofiness and deep, brooding torment... plus the brilliant mind... he was wonderful.

Does anyone else remember David Janssen as "The Fugitive" on TV? Talk about your brooding torment! I was only nine or ten, but I adored him.