Celebrity crushes

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

There's just something SOOOOOOO incredibly sexy about him -- his ruff and gruff appearance, his deep voice....
:
(He's dreamy!)

OMG, I'd better call my DH now, I'm starting to feel ever so guilty!!!! LOL
And those eyes!!!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always thought that AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys was the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. I've met him in person too, and let me say he looks just as good in person

ocicatdude

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a thing for the older masculine man..

I'm 18
And Male
Well my partner is 38 and i'm so happy and my family finally approve
that's all that matters hey.

I like Daniel Craig have done for a long while.. his eyes and body and everything, woah.

Don't laugh, Also have a thing for Simon Cowell.......

Matthew Perry from Friends

Matt Le Blanc from Friends also

All i can think of from the top of my head

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG how could I have forgotten Daniel Craig (guess I got so caught up in Sam Elliott) -- especially since my dh has actually been mistaken for him. Yup, I'm a lucky gal

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love Hugh Laurie!! I'm only 20 but he has that gorgous rugged look about him in House. Didn't really like him much in his Brit days like Black Adder, but now....mmmm

Also, Johnny Depp, I've loved him since I was a little girl... If only he wasn't getting married, I could have had a chance...

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Oh gawd I almost forgot about him! I love the character he plays though. Something about the sarcastic guy that's so... 'loveable'.
As a mum to a two year old, I've seen the kids film Stuart Little and the second one more times than I care to remember. There are big similarities to the Dad Character he plays and Dr. House, so it could just be him.... thats what I love though, it's almost seductive...

I think I'll save those pics to my computer so I can daydream when my SO has gone to bed.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oh my gosh, I adore George Clooney! I'm just saying... no matter how handsome he is, I wouldn't care for him if he were dumb or narcissistic.

So see, if I met George Clooney and he took a shine to me and one thing led to another and we were just about to, ah, become better acquainted, but then I caught him admiring himself in the mirror... forget it! I'm outta here, prissyboy!

...yeah right...
Yeah, I love Clooney, too. He's so witty. I love watching interviews with him. It's funny how some men actually get better looking as they get older, right? I remember him from when he was on Roseanne, and he was NOT as good looking as he is now.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OcicatDude

I have a thing for the older masculine man..

I'm 18
And Male
Well my partner is 38 and i'm so happy and my family finally approve
that's all that matters hey.

I like Daniel Craig have done for a long while.. his eyes and body and everything, woah.

Don't laugh, Also have a thing for Simon Cowell.......

Matthew Perry from Friends

Matt Le Blanc from Friends also

All i can think of from the top of my head
I might as well admit it, I have a crush on Simon Cowell too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

I just love Hugh Laurie!! I'm only 20 but he has that gorgous rugged look about him in House. Didn't really like him much in his Brit days like Black Adder, but now....mmmm

Also, Johnny Depp, I've loved him since I was a little girl... If only he wasn't getting married, I could have had a chance...
Oh well i'm 23, my love for Hugh stretches across ALL of his movies/shows/interviews etc
my lust knows no bounds

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There is something about Mike Rowe from 'Dirty Jobs" that is so cute. He has a nice bod, he's more in my age bracket & has the perfect sense of humor. He's not the Johnny Depp kinda guy, more like that guy from the neighborhood that you think is kinda sexy in a strange way... I can't say I have a celebrity crush on him, but he is very entertaining..

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went from Davy Jones to David Cassidy to JACK NICHOLSON! Ha ha.
Now it's more like James Remar and Greg Kinnear...

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here is mine David Boreanaz from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

yes I have written permission in the form of an email from the homesite to use this picture!!!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when I was a teen it was Bobby Sherman and David Cassidy...

Now it is Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise in Interview with a Vampire, Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves, Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone, and Harrison Ford in the Raiders of the Lost Ark are just a few of the guys who are yummy. I don't care for Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise now at all.