Cats turning off the lights

regisright

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This video is a little old but one night while playing on my computer the room lights suddenly shut off.  From the area of the switch my darling Layla was standing.  Turned them back on

she walked over turned them back off.  I grabbed my camera and recorded her.  There was no food, laser or anything done by me directing her to the switch.  I even recorded a second

video to show that since a lot of people assume that when seeing the video.  I have since given her to my mom because she owns a farm with a lot of open acres, having her in a tiny apartment I realized her desire to explore so I considered it a somewhat retirement for her.  I've heard shes scaling latter's and opening sliding glass doors.  I searched but only found videos of people using items lasers, food etc of cats doing this, not just on there own.  I've just always wondered about this, anyone have a story or info?

2nd video 

Last edited by a moderator:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's decided that it's either time to go to bed or time for you to pay attention to her.  She is cute.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Smart cat. :clap:

Please note that TCS does not allow links to YouTube. You must embed the videos instead of linking them. I've embedded your videos for you this time. You can find a tutorial on How to Embed YouTube Videos at the top of the Fur Pictures and Videos Only! forum.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only trick Thunder can do it take the stick out of the track of my sliding door. Bella can't do any tricks.

dominomax

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Omg I cant stop laughing. Sorry.

Maybe cover the switch with a tape?