Cats and Quilts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I thought I'd resurrect this thread to show Sheba back at my quilts again. I had tried so hard to keep this large unfinished quilt free of cat hair before the quilt show where I'd planned to display it. But wouldn't you know it, while I went upstairs to make a cup of tea she snuggled right in before I had it done. Note those large-headed quilt pins holding the binding at her side. She has been a fanatic about trying to steal those off my quilts and run with them.

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is another of Red Cat, dirty nose and all. I especially liked the way his face and paw were reflected in the mirrored buffet.

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sheba is back at it again! I was trying to put the borders on this quilt tonight, and Sheba was just determined to sit on it. I finally did get three of the borders on, but gave up on the fourth. Ah, tomorrow when the painter is here she will go back into hiding mode and perhaps I can finish it!

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, you are right about the "getting under" bit. Yesterday I discovered Sheba had pawed through a pile of fabrics I had on the table for use in another quilt. She'd made quite a mess of it but was so cute with just her head sticking out from a pile of various colored fabric. Too bad I didn't have my camera handy to capture that one.