Catnap Stories by Shenandoah and Humble

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

How is every kitty? we sad we not ben here much, but meowmy in a blue funk and not ritin storees. mebee she cheer up later.pleeze tell us what you doin, kitty frens! we need some entertainment.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

good morning! have a great day!
Good mornin S + H, we only gonna get to be on a tiny bit cuz of busy weekend but we wanted to say hi to you and meowmy Bobbie and wish you happy weekend. We hopes meomwy Bobbie gets cheered up and that you all has a nice day today, yur friends, jasper, tia and meomwy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, we are!

graycie? gogo? y'all gonna meet us there, rite???
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Good morning S&H are you going to the party wif Graycie & Go-Go?

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our sweetharts: dont worry we going to the party an we at the cafe now on our laptop! we waitin for yu! We gonna be Dolly Pawton an Catsy Cline an we be reel reel cute!

We luv you so dont forget us!

Jasper -- it turn out it not a rat in garden is whole lotsa lil furry things that crawl unnergrond!! an they go inna gardens an eat stuff!!! Meowmy dont know theer names, but now folks heer saying they wish theres more cats!!!!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Our sweetharts: dont worry we going to the party an we at the cafe now on our laptop! we waitin for yu! We gonna be Dolly Pawton an Catsy Cline an we be reel reel cute!

We luv you so dont forget us!

Jasper -- it turn out it not a rat in garden is whole lotsa lil furry things that crawl unnergrond!! an they go inna gardens an eat stuff!!! Meowmy dont know theer names, but now folks heer saying they wish theres more cats!!!!!
Are they moles???? Those could be tastey like mouses!!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Are they moles???? Those could be tastey like mouses!!!
Dere kitters, they mite be moles but if they are eatin the plants most likely they are gophers!
They recked meomwy flower bed and one of them came up undenethe the pool too! WE HATES THEM!!! DIE GOPHERS DIE!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere kitters, they mite be moles but if they are eatin the plants most likely they are gophers!
They recked meomwy flower bed and one of them came up undenethe the pool too! WE HATES THEM!!! DIE GOPHERS DIE!!
You guys make me tink of the CaddyShack movee where they talk abowt killing all the gophers but the guy tinks his boss is talking about the golfers and he dusn't understand why they want to kill all the golfers.

Luzeee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

You guys make me tink of the CaddyShack movee where they talk abowt killing all the gophers but the guy tinks his boss is talking about the golfers and he dusn't understand why they want to kill all the golfers.

Luzeee
Hi Luzeee, yeah meomwy said it was funny on TV but not when it really happens, they tried poisen and traps and gas bombs but so far they haven't caught him and he ruined meomwys flowers again this year not to mention that when the liner on the pool gets old it is gonna drain down that hole he dug under the middle of our pool
. Maybe Ari wood like to come over and maybe together we could purrsuade meowmy to let us big hunter boys outside to catch him! yur friend jasper and tia, kiss kiss

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tia, we wuz wonderin, haf you grown and gayned wate?

Originally Posted by carolcat

Hi Luzeee, yeah meomwy said it was funny on TV but not when it really happens, they tried poisen and traps and gas bombs but so far they haven't caught him and he ruined meomwys flowers again this year not to mention that when the liner on the pool gets old it is gonna drain down that hole he dug under the middle of our pool
. Maybe Ari wood like to come over and maybe together we could purrsuade meowmy to let us big hunter boys outside to catch him! yur friend jasper and tia, kiss kiss

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we luv u all an promis we be roun more. we try our bes to rite a storee dis weeken, ok?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

tia, we wuz wonderin, haf you grown and gayned wate?
We were thinking it was time for meowmy Carol to post more picture in the Fur Pictures of Jasper and the now "grown up" Tia.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi H&S!
How is meowmy Bobbie feeling today? Sorry to hear she has that infection. That's no fun for humans or cats! Here's a
and a headbutt for her!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

We were thinking it was time for meowmy Carol to post more picture in the Fur Pictures of Jasper and the now "grown up" Tia.

i need to see my
sweetee
- & i'm shur Ari wants to see cute Tia!
- Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i need to see my
sweetee
- & i'm shur Ari wants to see cute Tia!
- Cable
Meowmy sez that she will try her bes to get some good pictures of me and Tia and post them on the FUR pictures thred but you mite have to be patient cuz bof me and tia has a bet running bout who can dodge/mess up the MOST pictures when meomwy tries to take some
, yur friends, jasper and tia

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My meowmy has a hard time gettn gud pics of us too. She can't figgure out if it her camera or us or her.

Anyway, we hope yu get still an let yur meowmy get sum gud pics of yu two cos yu both reel pretty an we like seeing pics of yu.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen any pics of Tia. Are they on Fur Pics? Since search doesn't work, can anyone point me that way? Thanks! Meowmy Kim.

PS - Meowmy Bobbie is going to the doctor today and she says she's sorry she hasn't posted.