Catnap Stories by Shenandoah and Humble

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Jasper,

You keep fiting fer yur rites to yur meowmy. Karlee and Much are conspirin aginst me. They keep hanging out in the sun spots together and acting like theys sleeping. But I nos better. I go over an wak some sense into Karlee. I shuld have all of meomy's attn but sinse Pawpa is gone, she's givin lots of attn to Karlee and Much cause they miss him. I miss him too so I shuld get more attn.

Luzeeee

Lucy's being paranoid. Much is a very kind kitty who shares her sun spots wit me. We just doze togetter. There isn't any conspiracy. Jasper, you need to lern to share. There's enuf love for everyone. Hey lil Tia, how's yur tummy?

Carly

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i shur sorree you feeln unluved but i luv you
so much my sweetee that shud make you feel betr
plez be nise to cute Tia she'll stop bein a meowmy hog soon... how old is she now? be happee, my hunny!
- luv, Cable
Derest Sweetest Cable, I so glad YOU love me so much. I kno's meomwy loves me too but I feelin jealous I guess. I not so sure Tia gonna quit bein a meomwy hog! She was 6 months old on the 9th of October but she getting to be MORE of a meomwy hog, not less. She used to pla wif ME more but now she wants meomwy more. She still plays with me but she wanna kno where meomwy is alla time and she keep takin time out for meowmy to hold her and pet her, and she follows meomwy around and fusses at her till she doz
! What a suck up! Course, my meomwy tries to cuddle ME and hold ME too, but I not let her very much and if she tries I BITE her
. I too manly for alla that sissy stuff but I not like it when Tia wants meomwy to hold her and carry her around alla time! yur luvin boyfriend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi sweet an sensitive Jasper -- did yu get to bite the bad windo guy? We notice yu allas get upset wen things get to changing round yur plase. We bet yu be better in a coupla daes.

Dont worry none cos we luvs
yu alla time even wen yu get naughty. An we bets lil Cable does to.

Hiiiiiiiiii Shenandoah kiss kiss
Hiiiiiiiiii Humble kiss kiss

Smudgie yu luky kitty yur mommy catches mousies for yu. We thot only Ari could catch mousies.

We dont blame yu wantin a mousie to plae wif Luzeeee, we wans one to, but mean
meowmy wont let us haf one.

We did heer that theer's a rat in the garden tho!!! Maybe Graycie see it wen she goes for walk next time.
Dere Graycie and Go Go, thanks for the support, I rited you before but I guess the bad computer ate it cuz it not here! Anyways I glad to here you two loves me too, guess I was feelin sorry for myself, but I not an ol kitty, I young too an like for meomwy to pla wif ME some! Tia always rite there and as soon as meomwy start to pla wif ME she comes and try to hog meomwy for herself. Meomwy sez maybe the answer is to wait until daddy home and then take me into a room wif her to pla.....she gona try that and see. Wow, a rat in the garden! THat sounds interesting, yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Jasper,

You keep fiting fer yur rites to yur meowmy. Karlee and Much are conspirin aginst me. They keep hanging out in the sun spots together and acting like theys sleeping. But I nos better. I go over an wak some sense into Karlee. I shuld have all of meomy's attn but sinse Pawpa is gone, she's givin lots of attn to Karlee and Much cause they miss him. I miss him too so I shuld get more attn.

Luzeeee

Lucy's being paranoid. Much is a very kind kitty who shares her sun spots wit me. We just doze togetter. There isn't any conspiracy. Jasper, you need to lern to share. There's enuf love for everyone. Hey lil Tia, how's yur tummy?

Carly
Dere Luzee, I knows what you mean, I agrees, yur meomwy SHUD be paying MORE attenshion to you cuz of yur pawpa being gone! It is hard when you gots to share yur meomwy, spechully when YOU needs her for yurself I know...yur friend jasper

hi carly, thanks for ritin to me, i am glad you and much get along good. meomwy gots lots of luv and she loves us both. my tummy fine now thanks, luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tia!
Bite old fluffybutt's ears and tell him to chill. How can a meowmy love you if you are gonna bite!

See ya at Roofie's!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Karlee an Much and Luzee, now u all jus love one another, ok? Some kitties got NO one! What they tole u is rite. There is enuf love to go around!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Shendandoah & Humble & Meowmy Bobbie. Meowmy Kim here. I want to thank you for the story of Smudge that you wrote. I will always have it with me, and we thank you for being our friends.
Love, Smudge and Kim.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy Bobbie is cryin over Smudge. We love him.

We are so glad we got to write s story about him.
Wut can we do to help you?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Meowmy Bobbie is cryin over Smudge. We love him.

We are so glad we got to write s story about him.
Wut can we do to help you?
You guys are all helping me more than you could know.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now we all know that SMudge is not doin reel welll. but he is at home or is gonnabe soon. so we gotta help, all u kitties! here's what we got to do. and we do it evry day!
we lie reel still an stretch out an we tink of smudge. an we purr as hard as we can an dat way we help smudge rest easy. we send virchual head butts.
smudge will allas be our kitty fren wif the cool eyes!
his brown eye is for his gently spirit and his loving ways
the blue eye is for his special powers and the way he chams us all
and smudge is speshul and magical cause he brot us all together to help the kitties after the hurricanes.
whenever we blink, lets tink of smudge, ok?

smudge will always be out little wite kitty fren wif the 2 colored eyes.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we are scardy cats! peeples out dere an shooting firecrakers cuz is homecomin! meowmy sez at the collij...and we don like it!

we nevr heerd of shootin cause someone came home.

we tink we gonna go call our swetharts on de fone! meowmy swz we can! an we mite let her tawk to meowmy katie,too.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw...poor S&H Don't be scared. Fireworks are pretty, if they are that kind. If they are the boomy kind that aren't pretty, well, those are kinda stupid.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hi S&H,

We hopes you had a gud nite's sleep even wit the big booms. I dont like tem but we only have tem in the summer.

Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we ushually don, but its homecomin at the college.

Originally Posted by katachtig

Hi S&H,

We hopes you had a gud nite's sleep even wit the big booms. I dont like tem but we only have tem in the summer.

Luzeee