Cat pages - sort of?

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is there anywhere here on TheCatSite where we can have our own blog if you will? I love to talk about my cats and share lots of photos. I started a cat page but it wasn't what I thought it would be where we could have like a thread for each blog I guess.

I'm hoping I've explained what I'm looking for the best I can!

thesighrye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's a cool idea! I'd be all for it, too. I just hope if I ever started one, I'd actually keep up with it lol :)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The place for a photo thread would be Fur Pictures and Videos Only!, but one about your cats' adventures with photos would best be posted in The Cat's Meow:
Welcome to the forum where cat speak is welcome. This is the place to share cat stories, especially from the cat's point of view, whether in the first or third person. Get as literary or whimsical as you want to but please check these guidelines first.

Have fun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is running like a diary of sorts within my own post/thread acceptable? I'd be posting adventures of cats and photos as they come to hand. I love to talk about my cats(don't we all), cats who are here with me and my cats who have since passed on and so rather than have external blog, I thought it would be more accessible to have one here!

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great idea. I might copy it once I have seen how you do it.

Is there anywhere here on TheCatSite where we can have our own blog if you will? I love to talk about my cats and share lots of photos. I started a cat page but it wasn't what I thought it would be where we could have like a thread for each blog I guess.

I'm hoping I've explained what I'm looking for the best I can!