Cat naming ideas...

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm on Team Bumble!  
But there was once an inmate where I worked named Graylin.  I think that is beautiful name and have been looking for the cat to match it ever since.  I also like Giles, as I am still a Buffy fan.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ravynwriter

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ooh, Chester. Hadn't thought of that one. Also liking Graylin. 

Yeah, both my fiancee and I looked at that first pic of him that's the newest and said he definitely had to have a british name, because that is definitely a 'british scowl'. That's part of the reason she's attached to Alfred (Alfie)...he reminds her of Alfred Hitchcock.

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm still partial to the name Grayson myself, but I think it will be easier when you meet him and see his personality. I have always wanted to use the name Bailey on a cat because I think it is cute, but I have never met a cat that matched that name.

thecatlovergirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Such a cute kitten!!! But maybe try Ares or Jinx for his name. But I think that you should pick his name for churself though.

kittigalore

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cream Puff

Buff-Puff

Cinni-Bon

Toffee or Taffy

Cawfee-Mate

Creme de Cocao

Creme de Cocao
This is my "Quadruple Grand Champion Gummi Bear" he is a

cream mac tabby.

Jeanne

Purr-Fectly Exotics and Persians

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so adorable - I keep going back to the name Greyson when I look at his picture.  Have fun choosing a name!   

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ravynwriter

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry I haven't updated in a bit :D

He's home, and settling in wonderfully. Also, exactly what I thought would happen, happened. I picked him up for the first time, looked in his eyes and said "Simon."

Yeah, he's a Simon. 

He's also a big love bug, never stops purring. Still, gotta get used to having a kitten in the house again...haven't had one in so long I forgot how nonstop they are.