Cat has gone missing at new house..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

woody599

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's been a while now since i last updated. But thats because there hasn't been anything to update about really. I'm starting to loose hope, it's been over 2 weeks and no sign of him at all.

It angers me that he still has his old collar on. So if anybody does find him, they can't even contact us. Atleast then i would of had the hope that somebody would ring.

Bah... i'm not sure what to do. About the only thing i didn't do was send out leaflets, i could still try that i guess. I just hope it doesn't end like this after growing up with that cat since i was aged 7

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, hon! Gon`t give up!

Do you have any photo`s of him?
I would make up the leaflets with a good picture if possible. Post them round all your neighbours in your new and old house. The further around the areas the better.
Also visit all your local vets, cats protection, rspca and independant shelters. Give them the leaflets and ask them to put one up on their notice boards.
Local papers/Friday Ad do lost and found colomns so try that as well.
Say that he is wearing his old collar.

I think this way if you still have no luck then you will know you have done everything you can. Someone may have taken him in and not been able to contact you and presumed he was stray so if you can get the word out you stand a better chance of finding him.

Come home Fluffy!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I would still put up flyers in the new and old neighborhood. I do hope you find him very soon - one way or the other. Its hard not to have closure of some thing - whether its a happy or sad one.

Will keep praying for you to find him or he comes home ok.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by woody599

It's been a while now since i last updated. But thats because there hasn't been anything to update about really. I'm starting to loose hope, it's been over 2 weeks and no sign of him at all.

It angers me that he still has his old collar on. So if anybody does find him, they can't even contact us. Atleast then i would of had the hope that somebody would ring.

Bah... i'm not sure what to do. About the only thing i didn't do was send out leaflets, i could still try that i guess. I just hope it doesn't end like this after growing up with that cat since i was aged 7
oh no, I am sorry to read this latest update

I would defo try leaflets, did you put posters up, that can help, you know in the local post office, chippy, sandwich bars etc, or maybe you could see if the free papers would let you put something in ? just a thought

Let us know

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm sure you have put out tons of 'you' smelling stuff outside right????