cat enclosure & new addition

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow hedi! Great pictures - I just love what you have done to the enclosure.

You and your hubby are such wonderful people to take care of so many cats and to spoil them to boot!

mamakat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, Heidi! I am so impressed with the Palace
Im jealous, too
I have room in my backyard and a nice way I could add it on to my house, I just have to wait for some extra funds to do it. I probably will start next summer, as you have inspired me! That way I can also justify getting more cats.... more room=more cats!
Although mine would have to be just a 3 season one, since winters in Minnesota are wayyyyyyy too cold to think about being outside.
Gosh Im getting excited just thinking about it! Im so impressed with yours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MamaKat , thanks

You know , my husband were buying each time he had some money a little more material at a time . So it would not @ up so much . And he build as the money would strech and then stop again and so forth .Otherwise we would never be able to make that enclosure posible .

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some new pics

This is the site again to the left , Mike placed a birdfeeder there for the cats to enjoy . We also got rid of all the grass and plants there and placed gravel (sp) there . We had a few time snake's there crawling around and now they will not be able to hide there any more .

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few more pics from the front and a pic from the cat-walk . The cat-walk has also mosquito sreen on now , including the hole cat enclosure
. So no more bites from them bad mosquitoes and I no longer have to be scared of heartworm for my baby's

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hedi that is so fantastic. Wish I had room (and someone to build it) for something like that.