cat enclosure & new addition

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hedi I love seeing the progress on your cat place/palace!! It is unbelievable and so cool!! You have the luckiest cats ever!!! (And a wonderful husband lol!)

louse76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Man I would love to be able to build something like that for Zero since he's not able to go outside! I would connect it to the house via a walkway or something I suppose. I wish I was that handy!

Congrats on an awesome job for you and your husband!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I run out of the original color , so I took a color we had standing around for a while . I think it don't look to bad . What do you think ?

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hedi, the more pictures I see of your kitty place the more impressed I am!

My husband is willing to build me one but I haven't gotten around to buying materials. The reason he wants to build one is because he thinks I shouldn't have all the cats in the house all the time! But what do I care? He doesn't live with me anyway!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks mjazz
I am sure your cats would love to go outsite in spring till fall time . Let him build you one
, but you make the decition (sp) when your cat can go in or out
heehe

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to start trying to buy supplies and let him build a small one. I guess I need to get on the ball and let him do it before he goes back to Iraq. Because then he'll be gone for 3-6 months! I don't want one as big & beautiful as yours. It looks like to much work to keep it up and clean!
I'm not that ambitious!

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Hedi, the cats get the house and this Palace? Wow! The place looks so good! The design is ingenious and the colors are fabulous! Way to go!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mzjazz and I think you don't need one as big as mine . I have a lot more kitties and so need more room for them to roam around and bounce around .That make's a big difference I think .

I think it is a great idea to let him build you one now , befor he leaves for that long time . You can make one with very few wood and mostly wire around the hole thing and may be also cheaper . I know we spend a few thousend dollars in ours .

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamme , yes the kitties get it all , house and enclosure

Thanks for the compliment

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL< What a beautiful and lovely house you have! for your cats. yes-I agree, the husband is quite the handyman, and what a lucky bunch of cats you have. I know Simba especially would be droooling to get in there and explore everything!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WOW! I love the new pics with the pretty paint on! Seriously I think your cats have a better house than I do at the moment!!

clarabelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
North Mississippi, just far enough away from MELVI
Hello Heidi, The colors look great, so nice and bright. Your husband has done a wonderfull job. I am adding a cat house to my retirement list
. We plan to build a house in 6 years and a cat house will be built also.
Your kitties are very lucky and look very happy.
Clara

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys for all the complimets and kind words you have given us .

Clara , that is wondefull that you are planing the future with your ktties in mind . They will love you for that . I know my cats love the enclosure and go in there every day .

I had to lock them out while I was re painting the insite of the enclosure , gosh they were highly ticked off at me on that day
. After I was done and the paint was try I let them back out site . Talking about something new . My goodness they checked everything out to see what in the world did I do to their palace
That was so funny watching them , like they made sure that everything was ok and I did not break anything