Cat being put to sleep, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

zombiekitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Looney was put to sleep... We have been crying so much and so hard since. A little piece of me feels happy that he's not suffering or feeling miserable anymore. But I miss him so terribly much, I walk through the house and I just quickly think of him and cry. We have him a burial and played the song over the rainbow. The vet cried as well, she was so kind and sweet to us and Looney through the entire process. From him getting sick at first and now. We were not charged for the euthanasia, and she even gave us a little box casket to put him in. I miss him so so much. This is the worst pain I've felt I believe. I know with time it will get better, just right now it hurts so badly. But I'm trying to stay strong. My dogs and other cats know I'm upset, and I think their wondering where their little buddy Looney is. I attached a photo of my boyfriend with him in his last moments and his burial. Thank you for the support everyone. RIP my sweet baby boy Looney. Mommy and Daddy love you [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I"m so sorry!  Hugs to both of you.  RIP sweet Looney.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.  Please put a tribute to him at the "Crossing the Bridge" forum!

Rest you gentle, Loony, dream you deep.  You walk in someone's heart forever.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, my heart is truly breaking for both you and your boyfriend. I know the pain and heartache you are both going through right now. It is so sad when we must lose our much beloved kitty. It is a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone. I can tell just by reading your posts how truly loved your Looney was and still is. Just know that he loved you both in return. I am truly sorry for your loss!
I hope that one day you can think of your sweet Looney with more smiles than tears.
RIP Sweet Looney!
You were so loved and will remain in your mommy and daddy's heart forever!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this @ZombieKitten  FIP is terrible, I don't think there was anything more you could have done for Looney, We always lock threads when someone loses a cat like this. When you feel ready please post a tribute to Looney in our Crossing The Bridge Forum.

http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge

Rest In Peace sweet Looney. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.