Can you touch the tummy?

sparkie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thor LOVES belly rubs. He's got such a fat little belly that giving him a good scratchin' is just irresistable. He even lets you blow on his belly like a little kid!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Molly LOVES "tummy rubbin's", as I call them. She will roll over on her back and stretch out for a good, long rub. She also is learning to like to be brushed, even on her tummy! Yay!

Max loves tummy rubbin's, too, but he doesn't ask for them. He will purr happily and stretch out when rubbed, though.

Maggie usually is not happy when I try to touch her tummy, unless she is super-dooper relaxed in my lap (as she happens to be right now!) She often rolls over on her back on the kitchen floor, meowing, looking like she is just begging for a belly-rub...but beware, touch the tummy then, and she will kick and bite you for sure! So deceptive!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Topaz loves a good belly rub, but Ari will let me do it for about 5 seconds before turning me into a chew toy.

sport

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When you rub Sport's tummy, he turns from a kitten into a coffee grinder for your hands and fingers...LOL, it doesn't really hurt, but it looks like it does.