Can somebody help Esther??

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, I think everyone who has happened onto this thread is looking out for her. People have been coming up with possible travel solutions, trying to think of people they know who need a new cat, saying things like "I would if I could." Face it. This is a community of people who are fond of cats. People outside of this community would say we're insane on this subject, and none of us care, nor should we. It's none of their business. It is our business. Cats give us joy, and we follow our joy. Rescuing a fur baby who is grieving the loss of her human can only increase the amount of joy in the world, and even the people who tink we're insane would agree that that's a good thing.

Margret
You are correct thanks for pointing this out, I hope all the people that posted in this thread and/or are helping this sweet girl were not slighted by my comment. Thank you to everyone, I am proud to be associated with everyone on this site.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are good to go!

I just spoke with the friend who got Jasmine for us. Her original home included four cats, both older and younger than her, as well as children. As long as we introduce Esther slowly, there should be no more problems than usual when adding a new pet.

Winchester Winchester , would you please PM Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 to set up transportation for Esther? We need to have both ends of the chain involved.

Margret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry. My SIL texted me last night that she is talking one of her GFs into taking Esther. The woman lost a kitty due to old age and is interested in checking Esther out. My apologies. I was not following this thread and I am sincerely sorry.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You are correct thanks for pointing this out, I hope all the people that posted in this thread and/or are helping this sweet girl were not slighted by my comment. Thank you to everyone, I am proud to be associated with everyone on this site.
I read it as a collective "you". A happy ending for any cat is a win for us all. 

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds like Esther has a few homing options. That is wonderful news let us know where this sweet girl ends up. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I really do appreciate everything you've done for her. But I talked to my SIL, to my BIL, and he talked to the woman who is taking care of Esther right now. She said she doesn't want her going so far away. I did explain it to her and mentioned that a transportation network is exactly that....and that I would be willing to get her through Pennsylvania to wherever the next leg would be. She said no, that she wanted to keep her local if possible.

But I thank you all for doing what you've done for this little girl. Thank you so much.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Much as I was looking forward to fostering her, I'd much rather she find a forever home, and the closer it is to her current home, the less stressful the trip will be for her. I hope this works out for her. If it doesn't, we at least have a fallback plan available. There is no way this little sweetheart is going to be dumped in a shelter.

Margret