Can I mix foods?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
We do Purina Pro Plan, Iams Perfect Portions and Wureva.

There's no issues and cats are happy and in good health.
we did pro plan too! and purina one and feringa! it was ok! now though on renal diet:(

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I have a question! I am wondering, if it is possible to mix foods? Like brands : purina pro plan, purina one and feringa classic meat menu. I mean for a few days to give one type, then change to another type. Bceause I am afraid my cat gets bored if he always gets the same food. He refuses everything fish flavoured!
its actually a good idea to alternate brands it turned out to be a really good thing for me during all that covid shut down with the shortages it caused. graycie will still only eat two brands of foods so i still waste money on trying different brands

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
its actually a good idea to alternate brands it turned out to be a really good thing for me during all that covid shut down with the shortages it caused. graycie will still only eat two brands of foods so i still waste money on trying different brands
I understand, mine is a picky eater too. Now we struggle a lot..with eating, he refuses food, I think he has nausea and that's why. It's so sad...