Can I get some prayers please?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she goes back in two weeks after her last appointment... not this Saturday, but the next.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, she went last Saturday... did you read the whole thread? It explains her situation.

The vet wants to see how she will be in two weeks. This won't kill her, but she will live miserably if she doesn't get better by then.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea i read the thread...i just dont understand waiting 2 weeks if she is acting badly . don't take offense to my comments, i'm just trying to understand.

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just read this thread. I am very sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope she is feeling better.

Are you able to bring her into work with you?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

yea i read the thread...i just dont understand waiting 2 weeks if she is acting badly . don't take offense to my comments, i'm just trying to understand.
No offense is taken... just wanted to make sure you read through.

It's just that there's nothing they can really do for her right now, except those antibiotics. The rest is on us to help her along.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all. She seems to be doing pretty okay today. We've done tons and tons of researching, and have decided that if she isn't better after the antibiotics, we just aren't going to put her down or anything. I don't think her quality of life will be that bad to end it all. From everything I've read, they adapt to it, and Forest's story is included in that. I just don't want to give up without more of a chance. I know I have to do what's best for her, but we don't think putting her to sleep is what's best for her... I think she can beat this, if she's only given some time. That's what we're gonna do. If we had listened to the vets when they said Annie's quality of life was going to be low, and to put her down, she wouldn't be here, the happy, healthy, psycho kitty she is today! We just have to give Belle the same chance! But please, I do ask that you continue to pray for her... pray for her to have the strength to strive, and make improvements, and beat this. Thank-you again!

Cassie

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

.................... We just have to give Belle the same chance! But please, I do ask that you continue to pray for her... pray for her to have the strength to strive, and make improvements, and beat this. Thank-you again!

Cassie
Cassie there are some very nice Christian groups that pray for animals, on the internet. I belong to a few of them so if you will email me privately I can send you the url's to them and you can join and ask for Prayers. SOMETIMES that is ALL you can do!

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sending you lots of prayers and love your way. I hope that your baby is alright and gets well soon.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cassie, I'm SO glad to hear that Belle's doing better. (In fact, I had a moment and just had to check in because I was wondering how she was doing.) And I'm very glad to hear that Forest's story helped you make your decision. I wish you could meet him! He's just the happiest little guy and nobody who ever meets him could ever think that he was suffering.

I'm going to PM you with the name of the Yahoo group I belong to for people with CH cats. They're a wonderful and supportive group and there are some people there who are amazingly knowledgable about cat health in general and the issues surrounding CH in particular. I hope you'll think about joining us there and maybe posting Belle's story. There may be some folks there that can give you some suggestions to run by your vet.

I'll keep praying and sending good vibes!