Can I get some prayers please?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really worried about my Mirah. She's not doing well at all. Today she had a pretty rough day. I am going to take her to the vet as soon as possible, but it isn't possible at this very time due to certain circumstances. But I will soon.

Some of you may know that I was suspecting Cerebellar Hypoplasia. I am not so much suspecting this now, because she seems to be getting worse. I'm thinking feline diabetes now.

I am posting this for prayers for Mirah. I ask and beg for no slamming that I can't get her to the vet now. I feel bad enough.
She has been to the vet, and he didn't really know.... I will get her there very soon... as soon as I possibly can. Right now, my mom hurt her back, so that's doctor bills, my brother's birthday was before this, and so money was put into that, and just so many things right now.... that's why I can't get her there now. Believe, I KNOW she needs to go.... and she will withing a week.

Please, please pray for her... I'm really worried, and I hope she will be okay.

Also, can you say a couple of prayers for my outside kitty, Biffy. I haven't seen him for a few days, and I'm worried about him, too. Usually, once a month, he'll disappear for a couple of days, and then comes back. But he's been gone a little longer than usual.
Just another thing to add worry.

Things in general just really stink right now, so every single prayer will be greatly appreciated! Thank-you!

Cassie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah... Belle or Mirah... we call her both.
Her full name is Belle Starr, but her nick name is Mirah. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks for the thoughts!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

...I´m praying for her Cassie...

Keep us uptdated....
Thank-you Rigel!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I am sending prayers your way
Thank-you also, Tracey! Every prayer is most appreciated!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cassie, if you need to take her to the vet urgently I'd sell something - I know you have a flash car?

I'd do anything for my animals if they urgently needed the vet.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Cassie, if you need to take her to the vet urgently I'd sell something - I know you have a flash car?

I'd do anything for my animals if they urgently needed the vet.
I wish I could, but that's not an option. I will get her to the vet as soon as I possibly can, believe me. I'll do anything for my babies, too.... anything I can.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Cassie, I'm SO sorry for you and Mirah right now. I'll pray hard for the poor thing and Biffy...and you, too. I can only imagine how hard this situation has to be for you.

If it's getting worse, it's almost definitely not cerebellar hyperplasia...my Forest has CH, and it doesn't tend to be a condition that worsens.

If you have a relationship with your vet is there any chance you can call and explain your circumstances and see if they'll let you bring her in now and pay later? Maybe you can offer to leave something there as collateral?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Oh, Cassie, I'm SO sorry for you and Mirah right now. I'll pray hard for the poor thing and Biffy...and you, too. I can only imagine how hard this situation has to be for you.

If it's getting worse, it's almost definitely not cerebellar hyperplasia...my Forest has CH, and it doesn't tend to be a condition that worsens.
Thank-you for your prayers and kind words!

That's what I read, too. That's the main reason I don't think it's CH anymore.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have my prayers for both kitties Cassie.

Lei

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cassie, if you work for a vet, just call them and take her in. I am sure they can deduct the cost out of your paycheck a little at a time-

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have my thoughts and prayers. You make it very obvious that you try your best for your kitties, and it would take someone pretty mean to slam you for not being able to take her now. It is a good idea to call your vet and ask about working something out to be able to get her there sooner. It nevr hurts to ask. If you are not in school right now, maybe you could offer to clean cages in the office or something. At least they will know that you are sincerely trying to do your best to care for your kitten. Maybe if you have a kind hearted vet it will make a difference. Good luck, I hope she gets better.

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am thinking of you all right now...and sending lots of good vibes your way!

I hope things get better soon and you can get her to the vet.

Here if you need someone to talk too OK?

Love Eva x

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Things are looking up already!!!

I walked in the kitchen, to see Biffy in the window waiting for food!
He's fine, and wanted lovings more than food!

Also, I was talking to my mom about Mirah, and my brother spoke up and said he could pay for the visit, and I could pay him back whenever I can! (Extremely unusual, because he really doesn't exactly care for cats that much! But he is there to help when needed... I didn't even think of that!
)So she will be going to the vet very very very soon! Closed on Saturdays and Sundays around here, so I'll try to get her in Monday!

I asked for prayers, and people prayed for me, and my, and your, prayers were answered! Thank-you all for your prayers! And I thank God for His wonders!

Thank-you!

Cassie