Can I get some "dry leg vibes?"

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and here I thought you were complaining of dry legs, I was gonna suggest that George rub some lotion on them for you!

Here's hoping you have legs like the Sahara today!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

and here I thought you were complaining of dry legs, I was gonna suggest that George rub some lotion on them for you!
If only that was possible!

Seriously, I just came from my appointment and my legs (at least one since it was dryer than the other) were dry enough to take part in the pre-conditioning phase of the study this week. My legs apparently have to be even dryer to take part in treatment phase next week.
That's when I can make the big bucks.

So looks like I'll be needing even more "dry leg vibes." Please keem them coming! Thanks, guys!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was afraid I was too late for this thread...I'm glad I didn't miss it. I have seriously dry legs if I don't put lotion on twice a day. If needed, maybe I can come stand in for you. Zest and hot showers manage to dry mine out pretty well.

Sending you some seriously dry vibes, Eileen!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I was afraid I was too late for this thread...I'm glad I didn't miss it. I have seriously dry legs if I don't put lotion on twice a day. If needed, maybe I can come stand in for you. Zest and hot showers manage to dry mine out pretty well.

Sending you some seriously dry vibes, Eileen!
Thanks! I may take you up on that.

I've tried hot showers, strong soap and going without moisturizing for the past week. Now, that I've been accepted into the preliminary part of the study, I can only use the soap they gave us. There's a lot of restrictions on what I can't use. They even told the participants when we can shave!

Thanks again for the vibes you guys. This is going to be a long two weeks.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Start taking hot showers and then running outside with bare legs
The cold should dry em up for ya

More dry leg vibes headed your way!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More dry leg vibes coming your way }}}}}}}}}}}}}] Have you ever seen The Beverley Hillbillies? I think some of Granny's lye soap might just do the trick!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with the study Eileen! That must feel so uncomfortable.