Can Anyone Tell Me Why?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are too much!
I meant the fruit bowl in the bathroom as A JOKE!!!!!

Can you imagine, you go into someones bathroom and see a Fruit Bowl on the counter?????

You stare at it but don't know, is it for decorations or for eating?

Suddenly, you grab a banana while you sit to do poopies!
but you start to get sick from the smell of the combination and throw up.
You return to the room where everyone else is sitting and begin to fart and burp at the person sitting next to them.

The phone rings and it's for you. You go back to the bathroom, for privacy, and decide to pee while on the phone when the person on the other end hears the noise and asks, "What's that sound?" And you answer with I was just pouring my drink in the bowl since it didn't agree with me. (You say this, of course, so as to not give away that you just urinated.) As a result, you're legitimate in flushing the toilet bowl, so the sound at this point, doesn't offend the listener on the phone.

You begin to think, ya know "between the poop and the banana, the farting and the burping, that apple-cinnamon scented air freshener spray sitting on the shelf doesn't seem like a bad idea after all." So you spray the air and go back to the guests only to find they're about to serve
.........................................................APPLE PIE!!!!!

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

You guys are too much!

Can you imagine, you go into someones bathroom and see a Fruit Bowl on the counter?????

You return to the room where everyone else is sitting and begin to fart and burp at the person sitting next to them.

The phone rings and it's for you. You go back to the bathroom, for privacy, and decide to pee while on the phone when the person on the other end hears the noise and asks, "What's that sound?" And you answer with I was just pouring my drink in the bowl since it didn't agree with me. (You say this, of course, so as to not give away that you just urinated.) As a result, you're legitimate in flushing the toilet bowl, so the sound at this point, doesn't offend the listener on the phone.

You begin to think, ya know "between the poop and the banana, the farting and the burping, that apple-cinnamon scented air freshener spray sitting on the shelf doesn't seem like a bad idea after all." So you spray the air and go back to the guests only to find they're about to serve

Poop
Air freshener
talking on the phone while going to such bathroom
cats sitting on your lap while you go to such bathroom

I dont know, lol

Ashley

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

You guys are too much!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST POST I HAVE SEEN YET!!!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you forgot one thing though..
what about being on the toilet
Doing the poopies and the peeies, but then there is also the time of the month coming out...

red, yellow, brown!
Lets make a woman flag!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Doing the poopies and the peeies, but then there is also the time of the month coming out...

red, yellow, brown!
Lets make a woman flag!
Fran you are TERRIFIC!!!!!!!

That made me laugh so hard, nice work!

The best part was making a "Woman Flag" (Red, Yellow, and Brown!)

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

red, yellow, brown!
Lets make a woman flag!

OMG Fran, that's just nasty!!!

But I did get a good laugh out of reading the newest replies to this thread. I can't believe we're posting about this stuff!!
Thanks for making me laugh; I certainly needed it!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LoL.. i know i cant believe i posted that.
can you immagine the moderators reaction when they read my posts?
I wonder what hissy and Heidi are thinking

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww... shucks.. I cant make a woman flag. I've had a hysterectomy. Guess I wont be part of that one.... Well.... wait... that's one I'd rather NOT participate in. LOL

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm shocked that we havent gotten yelled at by the Mods LoL... this is the most disgusting thread yet... FUNNY AS HECK!! but gross... with the exception of Susan's thread about the beetle in her lunch meat... leave it to Cheryl to make that one even more disgusting tho LoL

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Malakai711

I'm shocked that we havent gotten yelled at by the Mods LoL... this is the most disgusting thread yet... FUNNY AS HECK!! but gross... with the exception of Susie's thread about the beetle in her lunch meat... leave it to Cheryl to make that one even more disgusting tho LoL
I'm kinda shocked too! Shhhh, don't talk to loud, maybe the mods won't hear us.

Make sure you read all of Susan's thread, it's hilarious. Read it from the very start.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guys why don't you take this to PM's? You could then call those your Poop Memoirs
And you don't want to know what I am thinking right now.

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone else have a family like I married in to? that the things you leave in the bathroom get covered in schmankies (tiny poop particules) and that when you smell a poop, it's the schmankies settling on you?...

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Does anyone else have a family like I married in to? that the things you leave in the bathroom get covered in schmankies (tiny poop particules) and that when you smell a poop, it's the schmankies settling on you?...
Perhaps you should scroll up a few posts and read Hissy's post, just an idea!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
are you meaning the cacca on the toilet because people havent bothered brushing it away?