Can Anyone Tell Me Why?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to re-cap this thread:

It started with, what I thought, Strange scents for Bathroom Air Fresheners.

then onto making Pooparie,

then Rosiemac wanting to see pictures of Me on the Bowl,

onto different Kinds of Nuts,

then Conversation in Chemistry Laboratories,

then Peeing and Pooping While on the Phone,
then Farting on each other,

and last, but not least....
Burping at each other!

How we got from Bathroom Scents to Burping......I'll never know!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Malakai711

You know, I always wondered that myself... I argue with my father all the time because he has a rose-scented air freshner in the bathroom which smells nasty to begin with but when he sprays it after pooping its even worse... It's like rose-scented poop... Personally, I'd rather he just open a window and wait for the smell to go away because spraying that stuff makes it linger longer than it would have if you'd just left it alone... UGH!
Are you saying your father's poop doesn't smell like roses???

I have Yankee Candle "Fresh Cut Roses" downstairs bath now. I do draw the line at the food scents. I cannot bring myself to put "Honeydew Melon" in there

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If I had to take a call on the phoe while i was pooping I will hold it until I can't take it anymore. Then I will tell them to hold on and cover the mouth part and let it rip. lol.

Oh And ccoccocats The mail man never deliverd my air freshner. I beile he had a hint of Jasmin on his uniform. Could it be he found the package?

Who would poo on the phone and let the other person on the line know it? That is just plain weird and gross. But I have went with someone on my lap(not saying), lol.

Ashley

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know, I always wondered that myself... I argue with my father all the time because he has a rose-scented air freshner in the bathroom which smells nasty to begin with but when he sprays it after pooping its even worse... It's like rose-scented poop... Personally, I'd rather he just open a window and wait for the smell to go away because spraying that stuff makes it linger longer than it would have if you'd just left it alone... UGH!
Imagin French Vanella spray, i dont know why I thought it smelled good. Its like a old vanella pooey smell, lol.

Originally Posted by captiva

Are you saying your father's poop doesn't smell like roses???

I have Yankee Candle "Fresh Cut Roses" downstairs bath now. I do draw the line at the food scents. I cannot bring myself to put "Honeydew Melon" in there
Try the citrus smelling one its awsome!!!!
FOOD SENTS ROCK BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You guys are hilarious! This thread just reminded me that I am out of air freshener in the bathroom. One that I really like is an herbal aroma therapy one which is mainly lavender and covers up offensive odors quite well. I also have one of the Oust fan operated thingies near our cat box (citrus scented) for kitty odors.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH my!!!! Havent been on TCS much at all for like 3 or 4 days,,so Ive definately missed this,LOL!!! Gosh I love you guys,, you just make me laugh so hard,,LOL!!!!!!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You guys are something else! What a topic for conversation!! lol But thank you so much for the laughs!!

On the topic of air fresheners... my aunt has this lilac one that she keeps buying and I hate it! I can't smell the stuff now without associating it with poop!! She did buy this other one; Mountain Snow and it stinks! I sprayed it the day she got it, just to see what it smelled like and it gave me a headache. So now I get to smell Mountain Snow scented poop and get a headache in the process. How lovely!

I can't believe I'm posting about this! LOL

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper

You guys are something else! What a topic for conversation!! lol But thank you so much for the laughs!!

On the topic of air fresheners... my aunt has this lilac one that she keeps buying and I hate it! I can't smell the stuff now without associating it with poop!! She did buy this other one; Mountain Snow and it stinks! I sprayed it the day she got it, just to see what it smelled like and it gave me a headache. So now I get to smell Mountain Snow scented poop and get a headache in the process. How lovely!

I can't believe I'm posting about this! LOL
It just shows that people smell things differently. I mean Mountain snow with a poo hint may smell good to smoe, just as apple and pooey hint smell will smell delicious.

Ashley

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This has to be the funniest thread ever! I hope that every read it at least once... I was feeling kinda poopy today and reading it again cheered me right up! LoL I even decided to rank it! LoL

big bad wolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been waiting aaaaaaaaaaaaages for a thread like this !

I was feeling kinda down today, now I can't stop laughing.

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What scares me is not that there is a thread about poop and other similar things.. but that its already 7 (was 5 before I posted!) pages long at least!!! Somehow if I was a shrink I think I could make a fortune off of this group.
Of course.. then I would have to get my own shrink cause after listening to you all I would need one!!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would never poop while I was on the phone because even if I covered the mouth peice to avoid them hearing it plop into the water, I would still have to flush the toilet, which would make a noise and the listener would know.

OR, if I didn't flush the toilet then it would smell! Oh that's right I could always whip out one of the air fresheners.

I SAY WE SIMPLY PUT A BOWL FILLED WITH FRUITS IN OUR BATHROOMS!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cirque

What scares me is not that there is a thread about poop and other similar things.. but that its already 7 (was 5 before I posted!) pages long at least!!! Somehow if I was a shrink I think I could make a fortune off of this group.
Of course.. then I would have to get my own shrink cause after listening to you all I would need one!!
Maybe we can form our own group therapy? It could be called "SPA" (Smelly Poopies Anonymous!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Ok I don't even know why I returned to this thread!
You do to know why..............cause you love it!!!!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by golden_moon_luv

Oh And ccoccocats The mail man never deliverd my air freshner. I beile he had a hint of Jasmin on his uniform. Could it be he found the package?

Ashley
He had a hint of Jasmine????
You do realize that means he just pooped ya know?

As far as the package goes maybe it got held back due to the holidays, give it another day or two!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This has to be the funniest thread ever! I hope that every read it at least once... I was feeling kinda poopy today and reading it again cheered me right up! LoL I even decided to rank it! LoL
What do you mean you ranked it?

I agree I think I brought out the true colors in all of us with this thread.