Calling all pregnant women!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Well, so far so good. No contractions since yesterday!

I know your circumstances are quite different that what mine were (years ago) but when pregnant with my 2nd, I was 1cm at 7mos, 4cm by 8mos and held at 4cm till the day I was induced (2wks late)..... weird aye? My water never broke, I never felt any contrax, nada, but my 8mos checkup I was 4cm. I
that I wouldn't have to be induced.....but in the end I was, DD was June 24, I was induced July 7th, natural birth, induced at 8am, baby born at 4:29pm was my 11lb daughter

I was always disappointed that I never got to go into labour on my own.... both kids induced. But, they are healthy and happy so thats really all that matters.

Good luck to all you preggos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I know your circumstances are quite different that what mine were (years ago) but when pregnant with my 2nd, I was 1cm at 7mos, 4cm by 8mos and held at 4cm till the day I was induced (2wks late)..... weird aye? My water never broke, I never felt any contrax, nada, but my 8mos checkup I was 4cm. I
that I wouldn't have to be induced.....but in the end I was, DD was June 24, I was induced July 7th, natural birth, induced at 8am, baby born at 4:29pm was my 11lb daughter

I was always disappointed that I never got to go into labour on my own.... both kids induced. But, they are healthy and happy so thats really all that matters.

Good luck to all you preggos.
11lbs?!

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Alycia I am so glad contractions stopped for you for now!!!!!!

I would be so worried!!!!!!!!!

It has been quite some time since I have been on here, but lets see:

I am 26 weeks and 2 days....
It's a little GIRL!
Her name is Anberlin Rae.
And I have gained WAY more that I ought to have, but I also did not give my body a chance to rest after losing all that weight so I dont really care. I lost it all once I can lose it again!

I have felt her move since about 15 weeks but that was very light flutters... It has been more constant since 22 weeks, and now Hubby can feel her move too!

I too think it is in the water!!!!!!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Oh, and since you're talking about movement, this may creep people out, but oh well! I love to share, this is the most exciting thing in my life right now!

My little dancing baby!!
Janet, that is awesome, and so much fun to watch! It's amazing how active the little tikes are

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

11lbs?!
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Great news!!

Hearing things like that scares me!

yah.... we were figuring on 9.5lbs.... A big surprise indeed. NONE of the clothes fit her.... My mom went out to get her a coming home outfit, as well as size 1 diapers.

I don't have a scanner, but I will try to take a picture of the pictures of me pregnant, and the one of her on the scale

If you think it sounds big now, imagine 9 yrs ago when I had her.... back then 9lbs was huge..... needless to say, the doc was quite proud, and I had ALOT of visitors to see Kayleigh. (nurses from every floor LOL)

I was 167lbs when I found out I was pregnant, 212 the day I had her, 190 after I had her. She was actually easier than my first daughter who was 7lbs 10oz. Both were induced, both were forceps....epidural with #1, no epi with #2. Tried the gas, didn't like it. Called for the epi at 2ish, was too late, so I did get the no drug birth I wanted.

One scare: she didn't cry when she came out, and I freaked....the doc told me "she's too busy sucking on the syringe"....
Soon as they took it out of her mouth, then she cried LOL.

The biggest shock for me, was that she was a she. Through the whole pregnancy, I thought I was having a boy. The pregnancy was completely different than my first, and I was determined that it was a boy. I didn't believe them when they told me she was a she, untill they literally showed me the she parts LMAO.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Okay meant in the nicest way possible Good god woman!
I blame it on milkshakes.

I don't drink milk, so everytime I worked, I would have a milkshake
Had cravings for big macs too.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I blame it on milkshakes.

I don't drink milk, so everytime I worked, I would have a milkshake
Had cravings for big macs too.
I'm a milkshake lover myself

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

Alycia I am so glad contractions stopped for you for now!!!!!!

I would be so worried!!!!!!!!!

It has been quite some time since I have been on here, but lets see:

I am 26 weeks and 2 days....
It's a little GIRL!
Her name is Anberlin Rae.
And I have gained WAY more that I ought to have, but I also did not give my body a chance to rest after losing all that weight so I dont really care. I lost it all once I can lose it again!

I have felt her move since about 15 weeks but that was very light flutters... It has been more constant since 22 weeks, and now Hubby can feel her move too!

I too think it is in the water!!!!!!!!!
You caught the pregnancy flu from me
I had a feeling the last time I was over there that you were next!
And sure enough!!