Calling all "House" fans

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, my thoughts about House and Cuddy kissing, hmmmmm. Jury is out for me on that. I dont really like them togethor as a romantic couple, I think the dynamic they have as what they are works great for the show, and IMO bringing them togethor would ruin the balance of that. If anyone was a fan of "Moonlighting" (Yes, Im going back a few years here) look what happened when they finally got David and Maddie togthor, the show tanked.
On the other hand, it could bring up some interesting dynamics with the characters. The preview for next weeks episode shows Wilson confessing his feeling for Cuddy, but urging House to date her. She has always been an interest for both the House and Wilson characters, could be some interesting moments there. (and get your mind out of the gutter, lol, I am taking about jealousy and stuff, not, well, you know what you were all thinking
)
And what about Cameron? Havent seen much of her (or Chase) latley, will this stir up her feelings for House again? What will Chase think (far as I know they are still a couple on the show?) Cameron kissed House, though he did kiss back she initiated it, although trying to trick him. HE initiated the kiss with Cuddy. WIll she be mad over this?
Yea, I need to get a life, lol.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW WOW WOW
Just saw the episode and I am awe struck. For me the whole entire show was good, parts made me cry. I think House is the only TV show that gets to me on a deep level. I LOVE THIS SHOW.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
USA is having a 16 hour House marathon on election day. So, when your eyes start to bleed from watching all the political coverage and you start losing your voice ranting at the TV because your canidate is loosing, you can divert yourselves with House.