Buying Traps And Cages

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well that's rotten. But think of it this way ----you must have picked good ones since they're back ordered!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about that! I should have just put the names of the books ---- the links were very long. I really thought kittyluv387 kittyluv387 - that you might enjoy getting them for your mom, since it sounds like mom REALLY loves kitties - especially the ones who've had a tough life. So I tried to think of kitty books that might help your mom get her mind off of hard days of trapping and feeding and worrying, etc. - - and are triumphant animal books. Reading books like these help me think happy animal thoughts!

The three books were (and all were from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary): "Best Friends: The True Story of the World's Most Beloved Animal Sanctuary," "The Cats of Kittyville" and "Not Left Behind: Rescuing the Pets of New Orleans," covering their efforts to save animals put in danger by Hurricane Katrina."

I also meant to add (again - she may have read this already - alot of cat-lovers have - -- it's truly in my top 10 of books!), "Homer's Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tail, or How I Learned about Love and Life with a Blind Wonder Cat."

Keep us posted on how your mom enjoys her new "trap toys!"
I have the first two and have heard of all of them, kittychick kittychick . *Sorry you had to type out the titles. Yeah, they are long.* There are a slew of excellent cat books out there! The Grumpy Cat books are wonderful, as are Lil BUB's books. I also have a LOT of vintage cat books I've bought in the past at used book stores. They're almost all wonderful. And then there are the more recent ones bought on amazon -- just input "cat books" in their searcher and you're bound to come up with some great ones available now, kittyluv387 kittyluv387 and you can still get those great ones on backorder later?

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry if that was confusing (I know it's shocking I'd get confused :p)!!

My reply re:backorder comment was directed at kittyluv387 kittyluv387 bc I thought you ( kittyluv387 kittyluv387 ) mean the trapping pieces you were ordering for your mom were on backorder - not the books? But I could be wrong!

I've got some other fantastic books - - often feral oriented - - that I can tell either of you about if you're ever looking for others to take your mind off of failed trapping, etc. :) I can also tell you which ones are real stinkers, since I think I've read everything on Amazon that remotely relates to shelters/ferals/and most kitties!

Sorry if I got anyone confused.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kittychick kittychick tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Yes sorry for the confusion but the traps are the ones on back order! Going to have to wait a whole month for them! But it is busy kitten season right now I suppose.