Britney's baby.... Bwahahahahaha!!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha! that's crazy! I knew it would only be a matter of time.

I hope she isn't doing this for publicity. She seems to like to do huge things for publicity.

Amen on the nanny comment. That couple seems kinda disfunctional and they could use someone sane (and clean) to help them out!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooops, she did it this time!!!

Yikes, I hope she gets a real good nanny!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, they will need a good nanny! But wait, didn't Damien kill his nanny???
Because he was evil, just like Britney? hehe

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh geez, haven't the magazines been reporting this for ages? And can I add, I'm surprised she's still married to the guy - it's been what, 7 months?

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah!!!! Good for her!!!
I know she's going to be a great Mom!!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well she isnt the only one who wants to be a young mother, and you cant put her down for wanting to have a baby.

She has the money and a hubby to make a baby and wouldnt have to worry much, coz she can always get her mum and others to look after the kid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's not bad that she wants to be a mother and have a family, that's all well and good.
It's just that it's...HER! She's up there with Paris Hilton in my book.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

It's not bad that she wants to be a mother and have a family, that's all well and good.
It's just that it's...HER! She's up there with Paris Hilton in my book.
Britney is nothing like Paris. She worked for her money, unlike Paris who was born into it. Yes she went out and partied a few years ago and did crazy stuff but she was just doing what every other person her age was doing: going out and getting trashed. And who hasn't done something stupid in thier life?? Now she's married, and seems very happy.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

Britney is nothing like Paris. She worked for her money, unlike Paris who was born into it. Yes she went out and partied a few years ago and did crazy stuff but she was just doing what every other person her age was doing: going out and getting trashed. And who hasn't done something stupid in thier life?? Now she's married, and seems very happy.

I say congrats and that I really hope everything works out for her

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she could've picked a better father. Wonder how much child support she's paying for him? Other than that, I wish her all the best. Raising a child is not an easy responsibility no matter who you are. Labor doesn't care how much money you've made. And a baby will throw up on you, no matter how many magazine covers you've been on.

I think she'll take care of the baby because she's mothering a dog already.

sharonkay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

i think her site is the slowest site in the world!!!! YAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN
well, since everyone in the world is trying to hit the site at the same time, I would be surprised if her webmasters can even keep it up :-)

musicobsession

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Damn if only I had connections I could SO be her nanny (that's my job...). Britney would only be so lucky to have me (teething and tantrums? They ain't got nuthin' on me!) *evil grin*