Britney's baby.... Bwahahahahaha!!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catherine

I don't get it......call me goofy but why Damien?
I actually like that name... I know it means devil's spawn or something like that, but I like it.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I for one think it's wonderful as it was obviously what she wanted. Now I won't go into her choice in men but she's trying to grow up. I find it a little strange that people feel they have the right to pass judgement on her as if she's been an adult the whole time she's been in the public eye. She had to go through her confusing teen years with everyone watching. How many of us can say that if the media followed our everymove when we were say 18 or so that we wouldn't look like complete fools?

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i dont know why everyone thinks she going to be such a bad mum, why?
The end of the day, she's an adult, she can provide for the child, and i'm sure she will be a great mum.

good for her

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she'll be a good momma, but I wonder about her hubs, Kevin. He messed around with Britney while Shar was preggers with their second baby, then LEFT Shar while she was preggers! So I question his intentions with Britney. They don't call him "Kevin Freeloader" for nothing.

If she's happy and wants time off, I see nothing wrong with that. She had to grow up in the limelight and be marketed like a stripper basically, showing everything a tad too much, to sell herself. Now she wants some time alone (with the hubs & baby) so I wish her luck.

The tabloids are going to love this, you know. I saw the pic of her pregnant, picking on the fact she put on a few pounds, her hair is brown (stopped bleaching while pregnant, good idea, so duh that's why she's brunette now!). They'll tear her apart cuz of her 'expanding waistline' & I bet they make fun of her cravings & what she chooses to eat while pregnant.

So either way she's going to be bashed & that is sad for the baby. =-/

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone care to wager in which month Kevvy dumps her? He did it before, he'll do it again. . .

And as to why she'd not be a great mom -- if you have any question about the stability/judgement of the father, you shouldn't be having his baby. Period. (This could explain why I may never have kids, but hey, that's just me. . .)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THere are lots of reasons why he broke up with his ex gf while she was pregnant that none of the tabloids know.
Even if she ends up to be a single mum later on, Its their business not ours,
She only provides us with her songs and movies not her private life

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that what the media shows probably isn't the truth so I give her the benefit of the doubt. I see a ton of people who aren't ready or who don't seem to be parent material get pregnant. That doesn't mean they won't be good parents..

And I love Miss Hilton
She's a cutie!