Bras...I hate them

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I like bras but because i have um...big assets its annoying trying to find something that holds, lifts AND looks beautiful. I dont want to wear beige granny bras (no offence lol) Although the latest one i got is my size and passed (not to make them bigger but to hold them up) and my god, it's like having a shelf! If Tristan still drank he could sit a beer can on them!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

SEE!!! I told you so!
If you get a bra that fits properly, you will love them!

And Natalie- try their PINK collection. (I'm a 34B, not sure your size...) but they are like $28.50 a piece, but look online right now, cuz you can get them for like $15 - they are all on sale and last forever, their PINK collection is great, they are a cotton bra and are amazingly comfortable!

www.victoriassecret.com
I talked to the gal in the store....they don't carry that one in my size.
I have to check online to see if they carry it in my size. I'm looking at the clearnace bras right now, being the cheapie I am!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally bought new bras. I went to Kohl's and found some nice ones for $20. It still adds up though.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a tough time finding my size.. which I believe to be a 40C. My number one issue isn't the cup size or feel it's the feel under the arms! Because I am overweight I have..um.. extra fat I guess under the arms where the bra sides go and bras slip and bunch all the time. I absolutely hate bras, but I hate worse going without one.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE LOVE LOVE VS bras and panties. I haven't bought anything else in many years. I recently "retired" one of them because it had been white but it got really dingy in the 3+ years that I had it. That's the ONLY reason it's been removed. lol

I tried their wireless bra, and I didn't like it at all. I didn't feel supported enough and it made my boobs look flat. Maybe it was too small for me, but still. I'm a 36D...not that hard to find my size, lol.

Anyway, I'm drooling over their semi-annual sale right now...all the stuff I love and buy is on sale.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mwahahaha... it lives!

So, I went to VS this week and caught the tail end of their sale. I bought the last 2 unlined Body bras they had in my (new) size. I guess when you have 2 letters they feel you need 3 hooks. Anyway, they informed me that this particular bra is being discontinued... I don't know what I'm gonna do when I need new ones since these were the only ones I wear.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate that. You find something you like and need and they discontinue it. I think it's a conspiracy.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It feels like im wearing a harness, I feel so constricted, and it sucks because I cant go braless because im ....ahem..top heavy lol. I HATE BRAS!!!! Id rather have no boobs at all lol im so serious.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought three new bras about two weeks ago and spent close to $400. (Shhh, J doesn't know how much I spend!) I'd love to be able to just walk into any store and buy whatever they have and spend, like, twenty bucks, but most stores stop at D or DD, and I am so not that. I have tried looking for cheaper bras in my size, but have been unsuccessful at finding anything but the ugliest, most "granniest" bras imagineable. (Where do adult film stars buy their bras? Maybe I should shop there!)

I lost more than thirty pounds since I last bought bras, and although the number has gone down (I used to be a 42/44G), the cup size hasn't. I'm afraid of what I'm going to look like when I finally hit my goal weight ... I have mental imagines of me looking like some kind of freakishly short Barbie doll.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I hate them so much that I basically banned them from my wardrobe in the mid-80s. The only time I wear them is in very hot weather when I'm wearing sheer tops, and am at work, and I only use sports bras then. Otherwise, it's just too bad if somebody is offended by a bit (or a lot) of fatty tissue. The only person who has ever complained is my mom's S.O., and that's his problem, not mine. They're not flopping around my waist, so who cares?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like bras that make me look....bigger and better!

But, I can't seem to find one that fits me right! I don't know why the straps always fall down off my shoulders! Does anyone have an explanation for this? I have fit anywhere between a 32B-38C.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to Macy's the other day to try on bras, which were 50% off- but I didn't like any of them. I stick to VS. $40 for a bra may be a lot, but I were a bra every single day and the VS ones last me forever- I only need a new one when I lose a lot of weight. I'm happy to spend $40 a year on a bra that I use all the time