Bottle feeding and stool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hmckinney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hey guys, so as a final update for this thread.. i'm making plans to move to the UK and can only take three of my cats. i decided on the ones i did because we found out harley was having stress diarrhea from being scared of our big (75+lbs) dogs. so harley, honey, and the rest of my fosters were very kindly taken in by a rescue in VA and i have three cats left now.

i hated to part with them and it was a hard thing to do, but i couldn't choose one and not keep the other, it didn't feel fair. i also asked the rescue if they would try and keep them together and they said they would.

i miss these girls, but i'm blessed i got to spend the time with them that i did, and i'm lucky they managed to get in my hands in the first place. i'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Awww. Harley and Honey! I'll bet you do miss them, and they are probably missing you. I do hope they will remain together.

When is your move? You can still stay with us from the UK, you know. How are you moving your animals? Are your dogs going too?

Big changes! I wish you all the best! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hmckinney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@sarthur2  i do too! they're pretty close and i think the rescue will keep its word and find a home for them together though.

i know! i'll still be here! :) it's in april. my dogs and kitties are all going too, we're shipping them.

thank you! ^___^

@handsome kitty thank you! i might start fostering in the uk once we settle down a bit. i probably won't be able to resist, haha!

thank you! and they did get so big!

Last edited: