Young Cat
Purraise
That's what it is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamashi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure how many of you are still active on here, but... I did want to share a picture of my guy that you all helped me save. It's exactly one year since I found him as a week old kitten. He's turned into a beast of a kit.
I thought maybe you guys may wanna see him. Ignore me, I don't have any solo pictures of him.

Attachments

tamashi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He looks great! It's so rewarding to read a success story! :)
Thank you. He's such a big guy and a little hell cat! The attacking didn't go away till we got him a friend. Once we got her he's been a very good boy when it comes to attacking hands.
He's madly in love with straws and rubbing his face in under arms (he's a weirdo.)

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw!! He's huge. Did you get him neutered? Did that help with his behavior at all?

tamashi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we asked if we could do it early. The doctor underestimated his tude. When we picked him up the vet said "I understand why you wanted to do it early." He fought till the drugs kicked in, he scratched the vet pretty good and after he managed to get out of the cone of shame twice while still heavily medicated.
But, getting him fixed only helped a little. Kinda came to terms that because he was born feral, he's always gonna have a little bit of spunk. It's Its nothing bad. He plays with the other cat a little rough at times, but since he didn't grow up around other cats I don't think he gets the message when she tells him it's too rough or that she's done. He doesn't hurt her, he just gets caught up in playing.

tamashi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
But, I truly wanted to thank all of you. You guys played a big role in his survival, I appreciate it to know end. You guys helped give him a second chance at life! ❤❤❤