​WoW...amazing blue eyes!!!

Great pics, SuperSue  :-)

I am sharing some later, pic of Mia :-)

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is my darling little Chessie. She was a tiny half starved orphan when she arrived. My girlfriend had to have her very old kitty Maxine put down. At the vet there were some tiny orphans needing homes. One of them was Chessie. We had to bottle feed her for the first couple weeks. She immediately stole my heart from that moment on. I think she loved me as much as I loved her. Chessie lived to be seventeen years old, but as I look back it seems that her little life passed by in the wink of an eye. We must live in the moment, loving our little friends as much as we can when we can. Chessie I miss you.
Jack
Tiny Chessi Kitten.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is my darling little Chessie. She was a tiny half starved orphan when she arrived. My girlfriend had to have her very old kitty Maxine put down. At the vet there were some tiny orphans needing homes. One of them was Chessie. We had to bottle feed her for the first couple weeks. She immediately stole my heart from that moment on. I think she loved me as much as I loved her. Chessie lived to be seventeen years old, but as I look back it seems that her little life passed by in the wink of an eye. We must live in the moment, loving our little friends as much as we can when we can. Chessie I miss you.
JackView attachment 244685
Ch
Hello My Friends
JackView attachment 244685
It's very obvious why Chessie stole your heart, J Jack B .

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Our neighor’s cat Mocha - she does this to every person passing by.
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , Mocha and Speedy certainly share the same lovable, cute and charming pose, for a minute I thought I was looking at Speedy KarenKat KarenKat ! Mocha is adorable!
20180521_131100-1.jpg 20180610_085114.jpg 20180621_150525-1.jpg

Mr.Fizzy Mr.Fizzy , Bubbles is a very beautiful cat with amazing eyes! What a lovely portrait of her.:heartshape: She looks awfully sweet.