Blue eyes

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ohhh.....
This thread makes me want a Siamese SOOO bad!!!
Zoe is swooning over Tonka, by the way...she thinks he is very handsome and exotic.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zoe'n'MissKitty

Ohhh.....
This thread makes me want a Siamese SOOO bad!!!
Zoe is swooning over Tonka, by the way...she thinks he is very handsome and exotic.
Ah, mais oui, une petite Zoe ... you may svoon at my vision, but I muss speek furrankly - all of zeeze so lovely girlzez brings out the manly man studly parts of me (not what you're thinking, shame on you!!) and I muss spray and spray zee walls wif my manly man studly boy fragrance vich mine momma loves so very much. And for zee record, I ~am~ 'andsome and exotic. Come closer, ma petite cheri and let me bite you on zee neck. *vink vink wif bleu eyezez* I am so very 'andsome zat all zee girlzez muss come to my cage and let me show you 'ow much of a manly stud boy I can be! *evil Siamese grin wif fangs sticking out*

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Blossoms*Slave

Blossy has blue eyes - not sure if you can tell from the photo, shes actually crossed eyed too!
All these siamese pictures are adorable, I love this thread!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Somehow I missed this thread, but Bijou wants to be in it too!

I'll not add an attachment - just check out my siggie for our blue-eyed little man.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OOO, Ninja is very lovely!!! I don't believe we've met before! How nice to meet you, Ninja!

Ah, yes, and our gorgeous Bijou! Of course you want to be in this thread, you gorgeous blue-eyed boy!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a couple of Sandy's gorgeous blue eyes! I've posted them before but they're so beautiful, I don't mind posting them again

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just had to add my Chynna girl in here with her beautiful blue eyes shining. Which is hard to do as she is the type that is either sleeping
or on the run. So here she is.
Maybe this one gives a better view.