Bloody Nose And Watery Eye

teeny02

Teeny02
Kitten
Purraise
My cat has had a lump on her throat for a few months now. Been to a few vets and they don't know what it is without putting her through surgery which I am trying to avoid since she is 16 years old. During the weekend, her nose started bleeding and one of her eyes are watery. So now I am waiting until Monday to bring her in and hopefully get an x-ray done or something. Has anybody had anything happen like this? And if you have, what did it end up being and what tests should I make sure get done?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
I'm so very very sorry this is going on!!

I have no experience, but wanted to send you all my thoughts and prayers for a treatable outcome!!
:vibes::crossfingers: :grouphug2:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I would definitely get an xray done to see if this lump is in any way constricting her airway. Is she having any trouble eating? Did they do bloodwork during any of the Vet visits? If not, then I would get that done too.
What have the Vet's said so far? Surely they have given you their best guesses :dunno:.

It's also possible that the bloody nose and weepy eye are unrelated to the lump. Possible but not probable. It's possible this is an Upper Respirator Infection causing the nose and eye issue.

:vibes::vibes::vibes: Let us know what the Vet says tomorrow